After searching for somewhere to stay for 3 nights in Kissimmee and reading the positive reviews on Trip Advisor, I booked the Parkway Int Resort. We found it a bit tricky to find even using Sat Nav, but we had just travelled from the UK so it was in our time the early hours of the morning. However, we had no problems after that.
Check in was done very efficiently and the Receptionist was polite and courteous. We stayed in the block opposite Reception, think it was Kilimanjaro. Anyhow we were pleasantly surprised when we stepped into the Condo. The rooms were large and clean and tidy. My daughter slept on the pull out couch which she found comfortable and so were the beds. The kitchenette area was well thought out and appeared to have everything needed for a self catering holiday should you chose to do so.
We did however, have problems with both toilets, which had obviously been blocked by previous guests which meant a very early morning on our first day when the bathroom flooded when we flushed the toilet. However, a frantic call to Reception and 10 minutes later the caretaker arrived to sort it out, closely followed by the cleaner. After that we had no problems at all.
We were not in Kissimmee long enough to use the facilities at the Hotel but we checked out the pool which looked good. The Hotel is extremely well situated for Sea World and the Magic Kingdom the two parks we visited. Roughly taking around 10-15 minutes to reach them. We also visited City Walks which took about 20 minutes to reach.
We would certainly have no hesitation in recommending the Hotel and would certainly use again if we stay in Kissimmee for future Florida holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee