See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

DON’T stay at this hotel..!!
7475 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Us 192, Kissimmee, FL 34746-5320.
The photos are 25-year old. The hotel is very bad and dirty.
It’s a trap! to charge you the first night knowing that you would cancel as soon as you check in. As for the management, they never refund the money for the first night.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Paradise561959
Reviewed September 19, 2018

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK INTO THIS HOTEL.I has to be the filthiest, the most unfriendly staff this is not a hotel it is a hell hole, we booed in and out within four minutes and in that time we looked for another hotel. stay away please.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Edward C
Reviewed June 8, 2018

What a disappointing place to stay. The room was in need of a total make over, the staff took no notice of problems and the carpet was very dirty. Walls etc. were wafer thin as I could hear the shower going in the next room and the people above walking about. The sign said breakfast but non was available, just luke warm coffee in the morning!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank ilona102
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel, housekeeping was great while I stayed here. The people in the front dresk are amazing. The pool here is very clean. This hotel is like heaven. You never want to leave here. I would tell anyone the should get a room here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

If you want a relaxing vacay, I advise to steer clear of this motel. I had reserved 5 nights, but after the first night of no sleep with paper thin walls, shoddy carpeting, a couch positioned in such a way that it half-blocked the bathroom door, I requested immediate cancellation of the remaining nights. The motel was nice about it, at least. And the management refunded my money within a week.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple