“Hotel location is good the rest is just meh.”

Quality Inn & Suites Eastgate
Ranked #104 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Location is close to the Disney parks. The rooms were clean but a little run down. If you are just sleeping there then its ok. Hotel staff was friendly. The beds were horribly uncomfortable and had dips in them. I felt like I was going to roll out of bed all night.

The breakfast is your basic continental breakfast with toast, muffins, danishes, cereal, bananas, waffle maker, juice, coffee and hard boiled eggs. You could probably find a nicer hotel for the same cost.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank walkerdill
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Eastgate

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Checked in with Quality Inn at 3:45am after driving 9 1/2 hours. Motel 6 had given away our guaranteed room so we searched for 2 hours before finding this room. Check in was very quick. The desk clerk was very friendly he offered a late check out since we got in so late and gave us tips on local dining and entertainment. The room was very clean and comfortable. Stayed 2 nights and definitely recommend this as a stop if you are headed to Disney, Universal or Sea World.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank agriffi8
Reviewed April 18, 2014

we have just returned home after spending three weeks at this hotel arriving from the airport check in was very quick and easy going, hotel staff was very friendly and helpful at all times the room was clean and tidy and enough space for two adults and two children the room was cleaned every day and towels exchanged daily, apart from one day at a weekend but when we spoke to front desk a new set was given straight away with no fuss .Breakfast was ok did get abit boring after 3 weeks but we did go on a road trip for couple of nights to look around florida and the hotels we stayed at was terrible and breakfast was worse than this hotel .cleaners were freindly and always cleaned our room to a high standard .kids loved the pool after a day in the disney parks although cold but when air temp is in high 80s cold pool is relaxing shame jacuzzi wasnt working .
we used the free shuttle bus most days and used the lynx buses which stop off just up from hotel these cost $2 each and go into disney if we return to florida in the future we would use this hotel again we never had any trouble there and if we had any questions about area or anything within the hotel sam and the others at front desk was always on hand to help .

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrew Sarah B
Reviewed April 17, 2014

when pulling into this hotel the reader board advertises $49.99 a night, we booked as a package and were charged over $100 per night. on the Funjet website this hotel claimed to have a lake with a beach at the rear of the property, continental breakfast, pool, and a shuttle to all disney attractions. LIES!! There is a lake behind the hotel, with a large swamp/marsh area and no possible way to access this lake and definatly NO beach. The continental breakfast was at a restaurant next door, there was a good selection of items, however the space was smaller then a hallway and it was nearly impossible to get in our out of with food. The shuttle service "to all disney attractions is a complete scam, at the front desk is a explination that they will take you only to Epcot, in the morning and pick up in the evening you are responsible for getting to other areas from there.

The room we had was clean, but very dingy, old and worn out. On the first night we witnessed a financial transaction between a pimp and prostute. On the second at the pool there was a group of young men openly smoking marijuana, when walking from the pool to my room I was propositioned by a man to buy drug, and on the forth night a large family (20+) was having a celebration at the pool. they did have 1 room they were using as a changing station, and family was coming from far and wide to use the pool and celebrate.

I attempted to speak with the manager three times during our stay, he was never in, and would not call me. Funjet faxed a displeasure letter to the hotel, when I asked about this letter I was told they never recieved anything from funjet.

Complete scam!! Do not stay unless you are looking for adventure, drugs, and women of the night.

The night desk man was the only good thing about this hotel. He was very helpful, friendly and really tried to what he could to accomidate us with-in his means.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank jekberg
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Hotel was pretty much average overall. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was by far the worst. Carb overload, long lines. The people were very inconsiderate of others wanting to eat and acted like vultures. There were only a few bananas and people were grabbing 2-3 at a time. We had enough of it so we went elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Ffsanchez2
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Dusty carpet, scratched furniture, A/C noisy and not efficient, dirty bathroom sink, toilet kept running water all night, mold in shower, toilet paper stuffed in hole on ceiling. Breakfast was mediocre at best, pastries served had gone bad. To top all that room was infested with roaches.
My advice: there are plenty of hotels in the area.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank jrodzmori
Harold H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve.
Please accept my sincere apology.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Avoid this hotel at all costs! Stayed here from Feb 15-Feb 18, worst experience ever. I am a travel agent and because of that they gave me a horrible time. I booked the room online, and I booked a NON-SMOKING room.
Room 1: When we got there we didn't check in until that evening as we had been at Disney all day so when we went into our room it was SMOKING! The worst smoking room I have ever smelt. We immediately called the front desk and he said there was nothing they could do that night as they were completely booked up. Told them I wanted some type of compensation but said that my company messed up my reservation. I called them and they indeed did send the correct information to the hotel and she even faxed proof to him that they did. Said they would compensate me. Got in shower in this room and you could tell it had not been properly cleaned and there was soap mildew all in the shower, the curtain had stains all over it. Phone in the room did not work so we had to use our cell phones to call down to the front desk. Got up next morning and now he changed his mind. He was not going to compensate us for the night and said all he could was upgrade me to a suite. Fine Whatever, I don't need a suite for just 3 nights but that's fine.

Room 2: What a joke of a suite. Their "suite" is just two rooms with the adjoining door open. Their master bedroom is a pull out couch that is permanently pulled out and yes, it is one of those pull out sofa mattresses with another one thrown on top. You lay on it and the middle collapses. In the next room as 2 double size beds. My husband sat on one and as soon as he did the whole bed cracked and went almost to the floor. He looked at the frames and the frames were not put together properly and were way too big for the mattress size which is what was causing the beds to sink. Couldn't handle it anymore at this point so we left and went to Disney. Came back around Dinner time to order pizza and take a nap before heading back to the park. As soon as we walked into our "suite" we just had to do something. Husband went down to the lobby as this was definitely something that would need to be taken care of in person. Finally got someone halfway decent, I don't remember the gentlmen's name, it began with an "A" i believe but not sure. He apologized and moved us to a nonsmoking room with a king bed.

Room 3: This room was decent enough to finally be able to get settled in. This room had no microwave which all the other rooms we had been in did have. The bed still wasn't that great as it still sloped in the middle. The air conditioning was so loud that it kept me awake. But it was the cleanest and best room we had been in so we stayed in this one.

The breakfast. What a joke that was. Their breakfast is located in the Indian restaurant a few doors down. They had waffle maker, toast, muffins and fruit. In order to get a bananna you had to chase after the women bringing them in. The toast was absolutely horrible. How do you mess up toast?! I took one bite and had to spit it out. I don't know if it was stale or what. The muffin, ugh! Stale. The orange juice tasted like it was all water and someone had just thrown in some orange food coloring. We went to McDonald's right after and never went back to their breakfast the rest of our stay.

Stay as far away as you can from this hotel. Even if you have to spend a ton more, do it. This place is not worth your time or the hassle you will experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Whitney T

A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to its guests.. consequently, it's dissapointing to learn you were unhappy. Please accept my sencire apology. Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed, and apropiate action has been taken. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.