Orbit One Vacation Villas
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
$221
$183
$119
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$109
$95
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
$102
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$148
Cancelon
$385
$369
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmaster bedroomwasher and dryerfull kitchenhot tubthird floortennis courtstime sharearmed forces vacation clubanimal kingdomscreened porchno elevatortwo twin bedsmain poolend unitsuper targetdisney parksan older property
Reviewed March 20, 2009

This was so much better then staying in a cramped hotel. We could cook a quick breakfast before going off to spend the day at the parks. It was spacious, clean and comfy. We could come home to get a good nights rest and do it all over again the next day. We had a problem with the washer and the maintenance staff was there in 5 minutes to fix. They were courteous and helpful. They even have things to do each day, if you didn't want to do the parks. We are going to try the water park associated with Orbit One the next time. We would definetly stay here again and have already recommended it to other family members.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank Weezor98
Reviewed March 18, 2009

We stayed here thru RCI and found it to be pretty nice. We didn't have high expectations going in so that might have helped. It's not a fancy place but quite simply just a nice place overall. The rooms are spacious and clean and we liked that it had all the appliances there. Overall a nice place to take the family! We might do it again in 2009!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2009

Having stayed in many Orlando hotels I am used to the fact that most are very well worn and even when new seem tired so after seeing the pictures of Orbit One Vacation Villas I was expecting a mediocre at best experience. Thankfully we were pleasantly surprised.
The staff was very friendly and unusually helpful. The pool and hot tub was the cleanest and nicest we have ever seen and the water temperature was perfect. After a grueling day at Disney we would come back and all four kids would swim for 2 hours. The waterslides kept them entertained. During our stay it was very quiet and was not a resort for any party scene but was great for kids and parents/grandparents. The location was ideal though there is no shuttle to Disney.
Do not go here expecting five star hotel experience. If you want room service and frills go somewhere else and pay a lot more but for a budget minded traveler this is a clean and convenient vacation spot with plenty to keep young children happy.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank wifeUSMC
Reviewed January 31, 2009

It was ok when we checked in for the first 2 days then we saw the ants in the cupboard. Called desk, sent someone out to spray. We were out and when we came back ants in the cupboard, counter, drawers and sink. Went through this 3 times before we finally moved. Went to turn off the tap in bathroom and it came off in my hand. The bathtub in the main bedroom the shower very unaccessible with no curtain and hard to turn off and on. When you flushed the toilet, it leaked all over the floor. They gave you salt & pepper shakers with nothing in them. Did not supply shampoo, and conditioner. The pool towels were like washboards. Staff very unfriendly.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
5  Thank sns57
Reviewed January 27, 2009

First I will say this review is coming from folks from jersey with 2 teenage boys. We arrived early at about 2pm and our room was not ready, but Nancy at the desk tried very hard to get us in, but no luck. We were able to use the pool, change rooms, game room etc. and there are free towels provided poolside. When we did get in the room ($73-expedia for 9 nights) couldn't be more impressed. We were in Saturn 3rd floor. Big clean and stocked, so I'm not sure of the other reviews? We caught the cold snap, so be warned units are not heated and did have a chill in the master due to the huge window--but I lived! My view on the balcony was of the second mellow- pool, bb courts, tennis courts and picnic area with "putting green" kinda lame and lotsa fallen leaves so you really couln't putt. This was great for me because my boys made friends with about 6-7 other boys the same age and they played hoops and football every night. I couln't see nor hear them at the main pool with hot tub....so folks with little ones may want to requeat a room around the kid pool/club house. The property itself is actually very small by disney townhouse/condo standards, which I loved! About 2 blocks around. It is gated and guarded for most of the time--LOVE that. I will say if you have a stroller ask for a 1st floor. No elevators and all your condos will have a door on the back porch opening up to sidwalks for the wee ones. The exits out front do force you to walk in the parkinglot cause there are no sidewalks? So I might be nervous with little ones (toodlers) and why stress on vaca? My boys used the game room alitlle--mini airhockey and 8 good games -all in working order. I used the internet in the cafe one day and you need to pay a small fee with visa or mc only and set up a temp acct. Even to use your lap top requires this.
The room was fab- big master suite with a jacuzzi tub big enough for 2+ (nice for a couple to have some romance during the trip--make the time!) All the beds were pillow top and tons of drawer and closet space. Safe easy to use. It seemed each condo has its own small h2o heater and air unit, we had no water pressure problems or anything. Bring or buy laundry soap and dish washer soap (they give you 2 days worth). The only "down" side and to me it was no biggy is there is no maid service. Now I was doing a load everymorning during my coffee/mom time while everyone slept so I didn't mind throwing in the towels. This may bother some. This is not your place then. I only found out on day 8 that on request you can borrow a vacume and mop--too late for me then but I would have on day 5. There is a broom and dust pan and an iron&board. This was worth it to me for the price and location and $ I save on only using 1 checked bag on the flight (each had a carry-on). Speaking of location--wonderful. 3 min to epcot/mgm 5 to MK and the side rode your on takes you right to animal kingdom 2min. I got "home" before my girlfriend who was staying at Old Key West on Disney property. You can walk to the super K/denn'y/dunkin donuts and more in under 3 min. THe keys work out well for the kids. They are cards and they can get wet. The kids also use them to trade in at the front dest when they take equipment to play with. They have a soday and water machine on premisis and my 16yr old used the small but decent weight room. Thats all-I thought it was great. Just big enough to have space inside and out yet small enough to let the kis run free and super close to the parks.

• Stayed: January 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank dawn5851