This condo was everything my family of five needed for a week at Disney World!! It is literally a five minute drive to Disney!! The resort has two pools, we just used the one in front. (We were in Gemini building, 2nd floor, directly overlooking the front pool and guard shack) My son is 11 and he enjoyed the pool, and the two water slides. It is heated, so it feels great even on cooler days. The hot tub was amazing for soaking after a long day at Disney. There are plenty of chairs and tables around. It was clean everyday!! The condo was great. Very roomy. My kids are 17, 15, and 11, and we all had plenty of room to relax. Having two full bathrooms was great with two teenage girls!! It only took us 45 minutes for all of us to be up and showered. The washer and dryer were awesome too. I did some laundry while we were there, and it was great to be able to dry our swimsuits and towels from swimming. The screened in patio was awesome, no bugs. It also has a fan so that it keeps it cool while you are relaxing. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need and has a full size fridge and an ice maker in the freezer. The beds were very comfortable for a hotel/resort. I have been in some that are really horrible, and these were nice.
I would recommend bringing:
laundry soap/ fabric softner
your own beach towels (they have towels by the pool, but they are really small)
Super Target is about 1-2 miles away. Turn left onto Hwy 192 and it will be on the left. There are lots of restaurants nearby as well as a Publix across the street from Super Target. There are also alot of gift shops around there, so if you are going for Disney you can save some money.
Internet: They charge for wireless internet, but offer free internet in the front office. I was actually able to connect to their wireless office from my balcony, but couldn't get it in the condo.
I would definetly go back again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas