Having stayed in many Orlando hotels I am used to the fact that most are very well worn and even when new seem tired so after seeing the pictures of Orbit One Vacation Villas I was expecting a mediocre at best experience. Thankfully we were pleasantly surprised.
The staff was very friendly and unusually helpful. The pool and hot tub was the cleanest and nicest we have ever seen and the water temperature was perfect. After a grueling day at Disney we would come back and all four kids would swim for 2 hours. The waterslides kept them entertained. During our stay it was very quiet and was not a resort for any party scene but was great for kids and parents/grandparents. The location was ideal though there is no shuttle to Disney.
Do not go here expecting five star hotel experience. If you want room service and frills go somewhere else and pay a lot more but for a budget minded traveler this is a clean and convenient vacation spot with plenty to keep young children happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Vacatia, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas