We were pleased with our room and the quietness of the place. It was clean, very very close to the Disney World parks, and convenient to shopping and restaurants. There is a new Target and shops about 6 or 7 miles up the road, lots of shops, and restaurants if you don't want to eat in the park. We had breakfast in our room. I read some of the reviews about breakfast being skimpy but, this is the first place that ever had anything for guests in the morning. We've stayed at several different properties, this doesn't have that "wow" factor, or the glitz, bling, but it is clean, quiet, close to everything, has pools, play grounds, and a work out room. The only downside is you do have to pay for WIFI, but that was not a deal breaker for us. We rented 2 condo's, our kids like the WIFI, and you can buy it, we think its time to unplug and enjoy family. We didn't need WIFI to make our trip successful. Security was very apparent, so we felt secure here. Orbit has a locked gate with code to enter. Area is fenced for security, and privacy. Note: No Elevators so if you have special needs ask for a ground floor condo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas