“Very comfortable”

Ranked #22 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
San Antonio, Texas
“Very comfortable”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed at this resort in June 2013 to go to Disney World and it was a very pleasant place to stay. It was a 2 bedroom villa which was very big and spacious. The distance from the resort to disney world was about 5 minutes and I really enjoyed it. The pools were very nice, the workers were very helpful, its not the nicest resort in orlando but it was a very comfortable place to stay at.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Easy to find right off Hwy 192 near I-4. Secure property, clean, cheerful people, CLOSE to all attractions and even though there isn't any restaurant on site there are plenty within walking distance or short car ride.Walmart,Publix and super Target within 2 miles. Two pools one with slides and a Kidde area both have a lot of tables, chairs and padded lounges. Small game room,tennis,basketball court, grills with picnic area, monkey bar playground and shuffle board areas. All villas have screened in porch that has door to common areas outside. No elevators and three floors only draw back. Gas station outside gate has very cheap gas. We are really very happy with this resort and we travel a lot so that doesn't come cheap. Villas are large and clean, kitchens are complete and clean.TV has complete list of free stations. Walking around entire complex is a nice way of walking off dinners we all eat too much of. LOL Beds and bathrooms are very comfortable and large. Monday to Friday a small continental breakfast is set up in main office area. Its a short walk from anywhere on property and the coffee is excellent. I get a large cup and a couple of sweet rolls to bring back to our room, there is also juices that are good.PS bring your cup if you don't want to drink it there. There is also free internet in main area that room but we went for the 30 dollar a week rate for fast internet anywhere on site for up to four devices. We were traveling with family in another room, who found this place, and split it with them. As you can tell we really like this resort and know you will also. AC's are very quiet and effective at keeping the unit cool even in 90 degree weather. Washer dryer in room. wish I had more space for pictures I took.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tctommy
Nokomis, Florida
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were here Aug. 1-3 for a summer getaway. The unit is spacious, but dated. Some of the utensils and dishes were dirty, so be sure to check them before using! There was hair in the jetted tub. The I-92 location is close to everywhere including Old Town and Flea markets. The beds were comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ironthis
Nassau, New Providence Island
Reviewed August 10, 2013

At first glance or even in the pictures the hotel did not seem as nice as it turned out to be. First off check in was a breeze, we got a 2 bedroom on the third floor of Neptune. It was clean and had all the stuff that we needed. The grounds were clean and well maintained. We also got to enjoy Liki Tiki water park for free, we only had to pay for parking. It was definitely good value. My kids loved the water slide and the tennis courts.

Room Tip: If you like to sleep late don't take the third floor, they have sky light.
Gresham, Oregon, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our villa was very clean, nice and spacious. We had NO bugs, only a few cute geckos? outside, thanks to the screened balcony. We were in the Saturn building on the third floor and we were very happy with our 8 night stay! The villa provided all that we needed. I had bought extra things like paper towels, TP, laundry/dish soap, sponges, etc. before arriving, but they had provided all of that. I could've just asked for a bit more to make it through our stay and they probably would've provided it. So I would try that before purchasing anything.(I would recommend buying S&P, coffee, napkins & Windex) Never a problem with parking, the pool water was clean and the grounds were very well maintained. Office staff was very friendly & helpful. We were even able to check-in early (about 12:30pm). Never heard any of the neighbors and the location is close to multiple dining & grocery, with easy access to the highway. Our flight arrived at 1am & I was worried about checking into Orbit One in the middle of the night because the front desk closes at 11:00pm. So to assure a problem free check-in, we stayed at a hotel (or Palace..) across from Downtown Disney for the 1st 3 nights of our vacation. Unfortunately, my plan did not work. United lost our luggage & when arriving to the "hotel across from "Downtown Disney", they had not saved the room I reserved, even though I had called the "hotel" directly prior to our arrival to notify them we would be arriving at 2am. They put us in a back up or overflow, shabby room for the 1st night that was so dirty, smelled like bleach, minifridge didn't work, didn't have the view I had paid extra and we had to switch rooms the next day for the room that should've been reserved in the 1st place. A huge inconvenience and very little compensation! The "hotels" pool water was so dirty & full of debris/hair. The $25 breakfast buffet food was not good (I'd rather be able to cook something simple, even though I don't like cooking:). We had to park 1/2 mile away, if not paying for valet, and a long walk with luggage unless paying for a bellhop. The shuttle took an hour getting back to the hotel from MK (I'd rather pay $15 to park at MK). The "hotel" location was not convenient to get to dining or grocery. Bottom line, paid a lot $ for a tiny room. I regret not booking our total 11 night stay in Orlando at Orbit One. I had done a lot of research for our vacation & feel so lucky to have found Orbit One. The price was unbeatable for what you get in return! I am just so glad I did not book that other "hotel" for the entire 11 nights. Our vacation had a rough start, but once we got to Orbit One (& got our luggage) things got so much better, just wish we could've stayed longer!

1 Thank Bonnie A
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Based on the reviews, I thought it would be better. We found bugs in the rooms. I sat by the window and I had ants crawling on me. Beds and room were clean other than the bugs. The room setup was good but our room was very dark. Poor internet reception from this location when I used my hotspot so I wouldn't depend on that if you plan to work from here.

Breakfast is only a few pastries and donuts with terrible coffee and juice and that doesn't start until 8am. Office people was very helpful but the central customer service sucked. They hung up on me multiple times and I heard the office people talking to someone who was having the same issues. Apparently, when you have issues, they don't want to hear about it. They just hang up on you.

The rooms have a lock but anyone can get in if they had a key. There's no deadbolt or anything to prevent anyone from coming while you are inside. The security people let everyone through the gates so who knows who could be coming into your room at night. I felt paranoid the whole time I was there so I wouldn't come back here again for safety reasons.

In summary, I expected a lot more.

2 Thank MCHE88
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed at the Villa's back in April with our two young children for our first Disney World trip. The condo was very clean and very spacious! It had everything we needed for cooking (and I loved having a washer and dryer). Staff was friendly except there was a mix up with a crib (we ordered one through a seperate business that was to be dropped off and the handyman/maintance guy brought us a pack and play provided by the hotel. He had a bad attitude and told us next time let them know earlier - our flight was delayed and we didn't get to the hotel until 10pm).
The ONLY suggestion I have is that the door needs a deadlock on the inside. Our son was curious and confused and wondered outside when he woke up. The door locks but opens as soon as you press the handle. I had to barricade the door every night with chairs (he was fine after he got use to the space).
The grounds were very clean, the pool was very nice and clean (all thought maybe the smoking section could be AWAY from where all the kids are entering to go on the slide)?
Short quick drive into the parks, we would stay here again! Booked through AFVC

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family