We stayed in a two bedroom unit in the Mercury building. It was a trek to the pool, which is fine with us. The fridge and walls along the sink in the kitchen as well as the blinds were NASTY. Very obviously NOT cleaned. wiped maybe, clean, NO. The bottom bar on the fridge door was broken and it took them 3 days to come in and fix it. When it rained, the doorway to the master bedroom leaked water, a lot of water. The internet is $30 per week and is spotty AT BEST. It is extremely convenient to the Disney parks which is why we chose this place. The pool is relatively small. The employees are not very friendly and we got a call almost daily around 7-8am to try to get us to do a timeshare presentation. Why would we bother when the room was dirty and in need of repair? In a pinch, we would stay here again. But there are better options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas