we stayed at the hotel from April 9-16,2013. Great location closed to everythings.
Hotel: as a gate with security, but when they do the run, the gates is always open. We never had any problem because of it. We were in the section Venus, room 5 on first floor right across the pool. We love it, we were able to see the kids in the pool in all time. room are bigger than expect it, really clean, air conditionning work great, can get really cold. Always had hot water, all appliances worked great.
Pool: The temperature of the water was perfect, kids love the pool by the entrance, more busy, the other pool is more quiet and kids said the water was warmer also.
Lobby: Did not try the breakfast or bought any tickets,but heard you can safe lots of money booking with them.
Staff: was great and always helpful, always with a smile.
This was trip # 12 in Orlando and will book again for sure, really enjoy this place !
Please contact me French or English if you have any questions ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas