We stayed here for a week in January 2013 while in Florida for a golf vacation. It was perfect for our needs - clean, quiet, roomy, washer/dryer in the suite, full kitchen and comfy beds. Location is close to everything including restaurants and grocery stores. Amenities are good - pool, hot tub, etc. Sure, it's not brand new and it's not 5 star but the price is right and it's safe and clean! We left our golf clubs in the car every night - security is on duty and we weren't worried about loss. We even had our bed and bath linens changed mid-week. Nice surprise. :-)
Only downside; our wireless internet was free because we booked through Expedia but it was nothing to write home about. Spotty both in speed and access, there's no way I would pay for it, nor would I have been happy if I had paid for it. McDonald's across the road has free wifi if you need it.
I would happily stay at Orbit One again and probably will next January!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas