We stayed here last year and were so happy with the place that we will be back in 4 weeks. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this place and people who complain about it probably aren't happy no matter where they stay. We've stayed at posher places, but posh has nothing to do with it. The place was huge, clean and easy to get about. We didn't smell any fumes from the gas station as others have said. I don't understand how anyone can complain about the free breakfast. It's not a sit down breakfast at a breakfast restaurant; simply donuts, pastries, juice and coffee. If you don't want the free breakfast they provide, then go pay $7.00 each somewhere else for the same thing. People don't appreciate anything. It was clean, quiet and serviceable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas