“FOOD LIKE YOUR MOMMA WOULD MAKE”

Sebastian Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #414 of 794 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, South American, Colombian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Apopka, Florida
“FOOD LIKE YOUR MOMMA WOULD MAKE”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The dinner plates are huge, they come with a lot of sides and there is more than enough for two people per entre. My wife and I shared one entre and we also got a few sides. There was still enough left over for two more meals the next day. The quality of the food is slightly better than average and VERY reasonably priced for the amount of food they serve you. We speak no spanish and it was no problem The menu lists everything in Spanish and English.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank IAMAPI

Detroit
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I found this place while on our family trip to Disney. We liked it so much, we went back a second time. Is it a great looking restaurant? No... but trust me, it's well worth the trip. Food is excellent. Wait staff very friendly. It's a latin mom and pop with great food and good pricing!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank rocketman24
Orlando, Florida
“Best in Kissimmee”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Best quality for the value. The cuts of steaks are large portions and seasoned to perfection, juicy, tender, hot and tasty. I like this place because even the Chef speaks to you. The pots are clean and everything is cooked where you can see it. I recommend this cafe to everyone. Must try is the steaks, and the very best avcaado.
There are light homemade sauces for your food and it gives the food a nice mild flavor not over powering to the taste buds.

3 Thank TRINI0627
Long Island
“Delicious Food and Great Service”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

This restaurant came highly recommended to me by a friend. It has been open for 11 years. I was not disappointed. The wait staff was very attentive, the owner was cordial and best of all, the food was delicious! I had La Bandeja Arriero- steak, rice and beans, fried egg, chicharron, avocado and corn cake. The dish was huge. I also had the Yuquita (Fried yucca in a delicious garlic oil) as an appetizer. I ate my leftovers for breakfast. I'll definitely return when I'm in the area. Keep the following in mind: they're closed on Sundays and close nightly at 8 PM. They will also be closed for vacation Aug 18, 2010 through September 15, 2010. The owner indicated that he plans to post his menu online starting in September. Let's hope so.

1 Thank CallMeDoc2011
Manchester, Maine
“What a excelente find!”
Reviewed February 22, 2010

Just happened upon this little place while visiting the Orlando area. What delicious meal we had, with generous portions and an eclectic taste. We kept asking ourselves if this was Mexican, Spanish or just what??? Sooo good.

1 Thank woodsdweller