“Cheapest, Best Value in Town!”

Knights Inn Maingate Kissimmee/Orlando
Ranked #97 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Staying at the Knights Inn is amazing! Clean rooms, friendly staff, and very close to Disney/Universal entrances. Also there was a microwave and fridge in the room. We had two rooms and stayed one night, my family enjoyed sleeping after a long day at the park. We will be returning soon!

1  Thank Thomas S

Reviewed December 10, 2013

stayed here 5 years ago was good for the money now my god what a horror. At the fl welcome center on 95 we picked up a discount coupon for only a few dollars off at the hotel we were told the coupon was no good and wont be accepted. We asked for a crib for my daughter and was told there are only two on property and the hotel was sold out that night HALF THE HOTEL WAS EMPTY!!!! Now on to the room of horrors. The room smelled like someone died in it, the message light wouldn't shut off on the phone, the tub was leaking,the bathroom door was broken,the wall in the bathroom was bulging, a front desk that wouldn't answer the phone when I came bank one night to a room with water bugs on top of my daughters baby items. oh a in room safe that only opened the last day to find a steak knife and rings inside. 6 bucks to do one load of wash just have to move the drunk sleeping in there and last but not least you cannot take their breakfast to your room because they will kick you out.

SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed December 10, 2013

we stayed there last week it was ok for a night or 2 but not a week stay on Disney property if you can afford it. we only stayed here cause we couldn't afford a Disney vacation. 1st off I requested a crib for my 4 month old when I made the reservation and when I got there they didn't have any. they charged my card when we arrived then gave the money back upon check out which I didn't realize until today when I saw my account was overdrawn. cause they charged the card again yesterday. not the cleanest hotel safe doesn't work POOL IS NOT HEATED found a bug in my room after a day at Disney really grossed out. ac sounded like a freight train

1  Thank Catherine S
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Even though it is located right off of 192 it was still quiet enough to get plenty of rest. Service here was great. Whenever I had an issue it was taken care of immediately. Very friendly people at the front desk too, they made me so comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Hugzankissez
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Yes this is cheap, but the rooms are old and smell bad.
The walls are thin and the beds are not good, but for the money you pay, you are not staying in the hilton.

If money is a worry then this is a place that is less than dinner to stay in.
Staff try

Not for me

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I rated this motel as very good because it could use a good refurbishment but the room was clean, the bed linens and towels were replaced daily, the tv was relatively new and it had a microwave and refrigerator. The phone didn't work but was a non issue. The air conditioner was quieter than most more expensive motels and worked perfectly. the front desk staff was pleasant
although they were strict on the 3pm check in. I stayed 3 nights

Room Tip: I like the fact that there were alot of rooms away from the pool which made them quieter..
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank George M
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed in the knights inn in September, for what we paid it met all expectations, we used it as a bed and bathroom whilst we were out everyday enjoying the parks so we didn't use the pool or breakfast. the nights receptionist was very rude and abrupt but the day guy was lovely.

Only issue we have had is since returning home our credit card has been cloned and was tested at this hotel a month after our stay so our assumption is it was cloned here especially after the night receptionist refused to let us pay cash for the surcharge and when taking the payment put our card under the counter so we couldn't see it.

I would recommend the hotel if your on a budget with a car to get around just avoid needing reception in the evening and watch your card at all times!

Room Tip: all rooms are on ground floor, slightly dated but were perfect for what we wanted.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family