“Stayed Several Times”

Ranked #120 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Gainesville, Florida
“Stayed Several Times”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times because it is usually very cheap and very close to Disney, and not once has there been towels in the room. The service is very poor as well, front desk staff can be rude and very uninvolved. No clock in the room and the light fixtures are glaringly awful. Many of the general problems could be fixed or excepted if the staff was friendly. The ice machines on the upper floors have not worked for over six months, stayed here several times and not from the first to the last and nothing about them has changed. I even brought my own towels last time and forgot one, called several times to get it back and never did. So never staying again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Maylene, Alabama
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We made our reservations online, the website for this motel is misleading.
We get there and the room is horrible, rotted wood, black mold under bath mat, was nasty, so we switched rooms due to me booking online, could not get money back.
The second room, had no dresser for clothes, floor always dirty, you had to wear socks at all times, no remote in room, no phone in room, hot tub never worked, front desk very rude and not helpful at all, manager of the maid, very stupid and had no clue what she was doing, only one ice machine worked, never any towels or rags left, no cups, no coffee. It was so nasty and not nice. I took my girls March 22-29 2014 for sprung break to visit Disney world. Every night we got in late and never had any items we needed. The sheets wear never changed. Will never ever stay here again. GET A MINUS 100 Rating.... DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

Room Tip: "RUN"
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Gibbstown, NJ
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Oh yes, much room for improvements but at what cost. For the money the Claremont was fine. I stayed in Room 1320 the third week in March. The hotel was fully booked like all of the other places on Rt.192. I paid about $34 & $4 (resort fee) each night (compared to $50 that other places were charging that week). The room did not have towels, but it was quickly handled. Somehow the room service was skipped one day. The ice machines did not work on 2nd and 3rd floor. The room was clean with a flat screen TV. There was no chest or drawers. The place was quiet and my room was next to elevator too. The room did have a refrigerator that most of other low cost hotel don't include. Can't comment on the pool or breakfast because I spend all of my time in the parks. No, the Claremont is not a multi-star resort, but a good place to stay if you just looking place to sleep between WDW park visits.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Eustis, Florida
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have stayed at this property many times and have never had any issues. The rooms have wooden floors with flat panel TV screens. The main pool is heated and the Jacuzzi is not that hot and has never been. The breakfast here is not the best but the do have bagels that will fill you up. This property does have local restaurants that are within walking distance. Check in is very simple and fast. The people who leave negative feedback are the ones that you will always see that leave bad reviews every time they stay anywhere.

Room Tip: The best rooms on this property are close to the pool area and on ground floor!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The first room had no towels, no remote for the tv, no smoke detector, a grungy bathroom, and the heater didn't work. I picked up the phone to call the front desk but there was no dial tone. I ended up having to walk over to reception and asked for a different room. The new room still had no towels, no remote, no soap, and of course no dial tone. They said they're working on fixing the phones but looking over past reviews I think the phones don't ever work. The toilet leaks when you flush it and the bath tub is gross. I really wish I had read the reviews before booking two nights here. Pay the extra 5-10 bucks a night and stay somewhere else!

Jonesboro, Georgia
Reviewed March 19, 2014

so my husband and I arrived early for our reservation in too of waiting 3 hours to check in we get in our room we are tired from the long drive and of course waiting we get in the room no TV remote, no towel, I had to walk to the office to get them and after all that I get ready to iron so my we can go out tonite iron does not work I call the office she tell me they will try to find one I waited 2 hours now I have to Co to Walmart to buy a damn iron. Don't do it nice room but not Worth the time.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Its not as bad as some of the reviews make it out to be if you plan on staying here just make sure you bring your own towels and where black socks because they dont mop the rooms but the location is great plenty of fun for kids and places to eat very kid friendly

• Stayed March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration
Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration
Studio 6 Orlando - Kissimmee
Studio 6 Orlando - Kissimmee
#66 of 152 in Kissimmee

Been to Claremont Kissimmee Hotel? Share your experiences!