“Internet Description No Where Near What The Room Was Like”

Howard Johnson Express Inn - Suites Lake Front Park Kissimme
Ranked #69 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
SAINT CHARLES
“Internet Description No Where Near What The Room Was Like”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We researched during our drive and found this hotel on the way. Pictures looked good. Reviews - for the most part - were good. So, we thought we'd go there. Room was nothing like pictures and was actually rather "seedy". Not real clean, re-vamped old apartments? I don't know but don't trust what you see on the photos for this place. It is not here! Had to sleep after long long drive, already carried luggage upstairs, worked through it, slept, and left as soon as possible. Forget the breakfast there, didn't even want to know.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Robin L, General Manager at Howard Johnson Express Inn - Suites Lake Front Park Kissimme, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I do apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. We have been renivating our guest rooms and suites and were not yet completely finished during your visit. We pride ourselves in listening to our guests, and I want you to know that your comments are important to me and my staff. I have shared your reveiw with my Department Managers so that we can improve our services. I would like to invite you back to our hotel should your travels once again bring you to the Orlando/Disney area. Please contact me directly so that I may assist you in making furture reservations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
BATON ROUGE
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I thought this hotel/motel was nothing special from the front, but the pool area and lakefront in the back was beautiful and the pool was heated. Definitely worth getting a lakeside/pool view room. Room was very clean, even the carpet, but the bathroom was a bit outdated even though it was clean. The room was exceptionally quiet (also not expected with this type of motel) and the bedding was clean and reasonably comfortable. The breakfast area was small for this size of place and it was quite crowded at prime time, but the quality was good and the service people kept things well stocked and tables clean. The staff overall in the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The desk clerk even offered to bring her curling iron from home when I forgot mine! Good value for the price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Travelers also viewed these Kissimmee hotels
Seasons Florida Resort
#97 of 152 in Kissimmee
Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
#38 of 152 in Kissimmee

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn - Suites Lake Front Park Kissimme? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn - Suites Lake Front Park Kissimme

Property: Howard Johnson Express Inn - Suites Lake Front Park Kissimme
Address: 4836 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, SR535 and US Hwy 192, Kissimmee, FL 34746-5334
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Kissimmee
Ranked #69 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn - Suites Lake Front Park Kissimme 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - Suites Lake Front Park Kissimme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Inn And Suites Lake Front Park