We did not pay for housekeeping, so we didn't mind asking for towels, toilet paper, coffee filters, etc., but had to wait approx 2 days for such "luxuries". We accidentally broke a glass bottle on the tile floor, and had to wait 3 days for a broom to clean it up ourselves! Our room had a foul odour (from the garbarator?) which they tried to hide with 3 air wick plug ins that I was allergic to. Bugs drowned in pool, black, muddy, stained carpet, burnt out bulbs, ballpoint pen scribbled on bed sheets, to mention a few minor issues. Shuttle service was not available to us for Disney, because our group of 8 was too big. We ended up paying $20/day at Disney, and having to rent a vehicle! Staff was friendly, but not helpful. Mixed up phone messages, passed the blame around. A lady came to clean when we were checking out, but all she carried was a rag and spray cleaner.
This hotel looks very nice in the pictures, and has potential, but it has a long way to go. Unclean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded hammock of majestic oak trees, Oak Plantation is quiet and comfortable, yet close to everything-a distinct advantage among resorts in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure® Orlando and SeaWorld® are just minutes away. There's so much to see and do in beautiful Central Florida, no matter how many vacations you've spent here you can keep coming back - and never be disappointed. At our Orlando Kissimmee resort, you're right in the middle of all the excitement.Oak Plantation Resort offers children's activities, a playground, a video-game room, a fitness center, and picnic areas furnished with barbecue grills and tables.A Wednesday night "dive-in" movie by the pool with complimentary popcorn is available to all guests. The hotel also provides daily pool activities.The resort provides complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios®, and SeaWorld® theme parks. Power up with a full breakfast buffet everyday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for only $7.95 (Adults) and $5.50 (Children ages 4-9). Free Wireless Internet access is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oak Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Plantation Hotel Kissimmee
- Oak Plantation Kissimmee Florida
- Oak Plantation Villas Resort