Ok first off! For those who are complaining about this not the perfect or that not perfect. Please realize this isn't a five star resort if you want those go stay at grand Floridian. The resort is out dated yes and it not the classier style but all honestly I had the best vacation stay here. The staff was actually super sweet to us and even greated us at my car one night while come in to say hi. The villa we had was a one bedroom and everything worked well in it. And the grounds are well kept in my own opinion. If you saw garbage then most likely it was the people that was there before you. I sat and watched a family throw wrappers and leave garbage on the pathways to pools and at the pools. There are bin in front of each building for linen and for garbage but people seem not to want to use them. Everyday I saw people outside trying to make this place little more presentable. service is a little slow but who cares unless your in a big rush then you can walk to the area and get what you need. I enjoyed the breakfest buffet was really good and staff super sweet. Only downfall when you arrive the suites are not completely fully stocked with cooking utensils and stuff but hey call them and they might actually have a lot of it. If you are complaining they won't switch your towels it called wash them sure a hotel should switch but what a half an hour out of your day to throw them in the wash. Please if this is not the place for you then don't stay here. But if your laid back and want something decent then hey it awesome. This place treated me well. Wht was even more awesome was the planet fitness that was super close so I got my work outs in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded hammock of majestic oak trees, Oak Plantation is quiet and comfortable, yet close to everything-a distinct advantage among resorts in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure® Orlando and SeaWorld® are just minutes away. There's so much to see and do in beautiful Central Florida, no matter how many vacations you've spent here you can keep coming back - and never be disappointed. At our Orlando Kissimmee resort, you're right in the middle of all the excitement.Oak Plantation Resort offers children's activities, a playground, a video-game room, a fitness center, and picnic areas furnished with barbecue grills and tables.A Wednesday night "dive-in" movie by the pool with complimentary popcorn is available to all guests. The hotel also provides daily pool activities.The resort provides complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios®, and SeaWorld® theme parks. Power up with a full breakfast buffet everyday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for only $7.95 (Adults) and $5.50 (Children ages 4-9). Free Wireless Internet access is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oak Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Plantation Hotel Kissimmee
- Oak Plantation Kissimmee Florida
- Oak Plantation Villas Resort