“Chilled out kids loved it!”

Fantasy World Club Villas
Ranked #42 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Followed reviews for months before our Virgin Holidays trip i was concerned about various issues with the hotel.We asked for & got updated condo next to pool complex 3128 we could see lazy river from rooms.Everything is just as you'd need if you wanted to cook up fantastic meals in the kitchen you'd struggle but with restaurants of every type minutes away why would you! Parks are all minutes away and its great having the pool complex to come back to kids in the pool till 11pm.Bar happy hour 4-7 happy days cheers Dustin.Entertainment team always have something going on for adults & kids,Scott was very enthusiastic & did great job with pool movie nights,karaoke etc .Had no hassle off timeshare people it was very good for all 15 days thanks Fantasy Land hopefully we'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank elaine a
There are newer reviews for Fantasy World Club Villas

Reviewed October 25, 2012

we arrive to the villas on the 2nd of october to find a nice clean villas waiting for us. The was lots of space with a fully equiped kitchen and a washer dryer upstair and a furnish patio over looking a big lake.The staff very friendly and pleasant and always willing to help the swimming pool was amazing with 2 slide and a massive lazy river with a waterfall halfway though lifeguard were always on duty when slide were open. coaches to the theme parks were always on time and driver were very friendly the only downfall was there was a few ant next outside of the villa which lend to ant coming into the villa staff were always on hand to spray the villa and in the end they got the exterminator in to deal with the problem.weekly house keeping forget to come and clean the villa but over all it was a pleasant holiday.

Room Tip: ask for a villa away from the lake other wise you get ant in the property
Reviewed October 22, 2012

10/5/12 Exchanged thru Interval world. Had unit 3067. It was awful. Musty smell lessened after about 24 hours of max airconditioning. Patio was great-nice tree for shade-but I slipped and almost fell on the mold. It took 3 days to get the powerwash done so we could safely go out there. The furniture and carpet were filthy. I had called three times the weeks before arrival to tell them I was traveling with a toddler and wanted an updated unit--didn't happen. The couch and chair were so gross. We kept them covered with sheets. I opened the sleeper sofa--the mattress was a public health hazard. Check in staff told me the unit had been updated in 2010. General Manager when I spoke to her said it was due for reno. Under no cercumstances should a unit be allowed to get in that condition. The people were very nice, but could not help me much. The pool area, slide and lazy river were all very nice. I wish perhaps the owners association would have saved some on the pool area (unused cabbana's with a $40 charge, slide didn't seem to be that busy) and spent the cash on the units. I understand it is Florida and mold and roaches are just part of life--but really!! Power washing the patio and spraying for the roaches should just be part of routine maintainance--I should not have had to call for either. Also the tub is a real slip hazzard. Needless to say--I will never go back and will recommend II drop them from the exchange program.

3  Thank ljsbcp
Reviewed October 21, 2012

came here for a long weekend ,,,,grounds were great,clean,awesome pool but little chilly water for me although the lazy river water was a little warmer so i was in that water more often.....water slides were awesome....theres a pool side bar with great drinks,and dirt cheap to!!! hell 3 bucks for a bottle of bud!!!,,,,,,,great bar with 2 huge flat screen tv's and very clean bar like brand new looking,,,and few couches to sit at next to bar nice!!!!,,,,next to bar theres a jacquzzi!!! nice one to!!! with a stunning double sided fireplace....they'll turn it on if u ask,,,,,than theres 2 other pools which i had no idea they had!!! i did see one of them on the last day and was pretty....
ok the rooms!!! i had a 2 bedroom 2 baths nice kitchen and living room.....now all the rooms were awesome but the tv's were old dated tube tv's,,,,my mattress was horrible down down to the springs!!!washer/dryer was great...brand new fridge,,,nothing was broke,didnt see any roaches/ants etc...place smelled fresh.....a,c worked fine,,,,,
you just a quick walk to the highway theres 7/11. CICI's pizza and cheap!!!,,theres a supermarket across the highway,,,,oh and a discount disney park ticket place right there on highway u can get tickets...i have there number if u want it,,,,,
they do bingo at pool side,pool aurobics/koaroke/ so they try to make it fun for all with cool activities....
its really a nice place to go,,,great location,,,,,,,u wont be disappointed

1  Thank johnny0253
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were there for a week and had a great experience. the staff was friendly and helpful, the grounds were well maintained and CLEAN, and our unit was everything we could ask for. I had requested an updated about a week before we left and we got one! The appliances were new, the unit was clean and the bedrooms were just right for our family. The pool area was great for my family with friendly staff and plenty of areas to sit.
My only issue and the only reason I didn't give it an "excellent" review is that the "Free WI-FI" was poor. I called down to the office only to be given a number to call for the company providing the service to discuss my issue with them. Other than that, it was a great trip!

1  Thank Tom P
Reviewed October 14, 2012

You have to do is pay a $50.00 Resort fee -- Then ever time you need towels for the pool that will be $9.00 -- then when we open our door and went in they was some kind of lizard ran across floor --- also the villas we were in they was restaurant behind them and the grabage dumpster
smell rotton and thats what you smell when you walked out of the room -- the pools and hot tub are great and also the lazy river

Room Tip: get your room close to the main pool and lazy river
3  Thank J K
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We traded into this resort (RCI member) due to the date we had available for travel. We were dissapointed when we walked into the room (1112). Very out dated and the musty smell hit us when we walked in. I opened the sliding door to the screened patio and I had to catch it as it fell-off the track. The screens in the patio surround had rips and tears in them as well. When I walked back in the room and noticed large black ants on the walls. I decided to call and ask to be moved to a different room. I explained to Jason at the front desk what issues we had with the room and he said he would try to find us a different room but since we traded in through RCI he wasn't able to do much. He finally said that he could put us into a different room and said to bring back the card keys and he would find us something. We packed the car back-up went to the office and he gave us a different room. We drove to the next room and was a little concerned that lights were on inside the unit. I knocked on the door an low and behold another family was already inside the unit. Once again, back to the office. I explained to Jason and another person at the front desk that the room was occupied and I was told that wasn't possible. "No one is in that unit". After debating the issue they went back through the check-out list and found that oops, that room is occupied! So I got keys to the 3rd room (3137) and I am happy to say that room was much better (and empty). The room was clean and much better than the first. This room still had some issues, the clothes dryer didn't work very well and the master bed was uncomfortable but we made due.

On a positive note, I must say the new pool area was great! Had a lot of fun with the kids in the lazy river and waterslides. They also have fun activities all day long around the pool for kids and adults. We rented a private cabana right next to the lazy river which came with a T.V.(with DirecTV Sunday Ticket), a mini fridge and furniture inside and out. Wasn't a bad deal for $40, plus it included pop and or water. The pool bar was clean and offered happy hour specials.

All in all the resort left us with a bad first impression but we did enjoy the pool area and we had a great time.

2  Thank Michael A