$273
$191
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

$200
$159
$69
HolidayInn.com
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$100
$64
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$112
$81
ComfortSuites
$137
$119
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$60
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$92
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$76
1,078 results
All reviewslazy riverwater slidespool areabatting cagesolive gardenwasher and dryermain poolcici's pizzafull kitchensplash padhot tubactivity centerscreened in porchtwin bedszero entryrecommend this resortliving room
Reviewed October 21, 2012

came here for a long weekend ,,,,grounds were great,clean,awesome pool but little chilly water for me although the lazy river water was a little warmer so i was in that water more often.....water slides were awesome....theres a pool side bar with great drinks,and dirt cheap to!!! hell 3 bucks for a bottle of bud!!!,,,,,,,great bar with 2 huge flat screen tv's and very clean bar like brand new looking,,,and few couches to sit at next to bar nice!!!!,,,,next to bar theres a jacquzzi!!! nice one to!!! with a stunning double sided fireplace....they'll turn it on if u ask,,,,,than theres 2 other pools which i had no idea they had!!! i did see one of them on the last day and was pretty....
ok the rooms!!! i had a 2 bedroom 2 baths nice kitchen and living room.....now all the rooms were awesome but the tv's were old dated tube tv's,,,,my mattress was horrible down down to the springs!!!washer/dryer was great...brand new fridge,,,nothing was broke,didnt see any roaches/ants etc...place smelled fresh.....a,c worked fine,,,,,
you just a quick walk to the highway theres 7/11. CICI's pizza and cheap!!!,,theres a supermarket across the highway,,,,oh and a discount disney park ticket place right there on highway u can get tickets...i have there number if u want it,,,,,
they do bingo at pool side,pool aurobics/koaroke/ so they try to make it fun for all with cool activities....
its really a nice place to go,,,great location,,,,,,,u wont be disappointed

1  Thank johnny0253
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were there for a week and had a great experience. the staff was friendly and helpful, the grounds were well maintained and CLEAN, and our unit was everything we could ask for. I had requested an updated about a week before we left and we got one! The appliances were new, the unit was clean and the bedrooms were just right for our family. The pool area was great for my family with friendly staff and plenty of areas to sit.
My only issue and the only reason I didn't give it an "excellent" review is that the "Free WI-FI" was poor. I called down to the office only to be given a number to call for the company providing the service to discuss my issue with them. Other than that, it was a great trip!

1  Thank Tom P
Reviewed October 14, 2012

You have to do is pay a $50.00 Resort fee -- Then ever time you need towels for the pool that will be $9.00 -- then when we open our door and went in they was some kind of lizard ran across floor --- also the villas we were in they was restaurant behind them and the grabage dumpster
smell rotton and thats what you smell when you walked out of the room -- the pools and hot tub are great and also the lazy river

Room Tip: get your room close to the main pool and lazy river
3  Thank J K
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We traded into this resort (RCI member) due to the date we had available for travel. We were dissapointed when we walked into the room (1112). Very out dated and the musty smell hit us when we walked in. I opened the sliding door to the screened patio and I had to catch it as it fell-off the track. The screens in the patio surround had rips and tears in them as well. When I walked back in the room and noticed large black ants on the walls. I decided to call and ask to be moved to a different room. I explained to Jason at the front desk what issues we had with the room and he said he would try to find us a different room but since we traded in through RCI he wasn't able to do much. He finally said that he could put us into a different room and said to bring back the card keys and he would find us something. We packed the car back-up went to the office and he gave us a different room. We drove to the next room and was a little concerned that lights were on inside the unit. I knocked on the door an low and behold another family was already inside the unit. Once again, back to the office. I explained to Jason and another person at the front desk that the room was occupied and I was told that wasn't possible. "No one is in that unit". After debating the issue they went back through the check-out list and found that oops, that room is occupied! So I got keys to the 3rd room (3137) and I am happy to say that room was much better (and empty). The room was clean and much better than the first. This room still had some issues, the clothes dryer didn't work very well and the master bed was uncomfortable but we made due.

On a positive note, I must say the new pool area was great! Had a lot of fun with the kids in the lazy river and waterslides. They also have fun activities all day long around the pool for kids and adults. We rented a private cabana right next to the lazy river which came with a T.V.(with DirecTV Sunday Ticket), a mini fridge and furniture inside and out. Wasn't a bad deal for $40, plus it included pop and or water. The pool bar was clean and offered happy hour specials.

All in all the resort left us with a bad first impression but we did enjoy the pool area and we had a great time.

2  Thank Michael A
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I researched many places to stay before deciding on this one. What a great decision. The amenities are perfect! My kids (3 and 5 years old) had more fun at the pool than at WDW parks. The washer and dryer is perfect to have so you do not have to pack as many clothes for your trip. Walmart and supermarkets are very closeby and we made all of our dinners and breakfasts in our townhome, saving us a chunk of money. The place was very well appointed, very clean. The staff is very friendly and responsive. Probably the best time we have ever had on vacation. We can hardly wait to plan a return trip. We'll be coming back here for sure!

Room Tip: Rooms close to the main pool area can be noisy in the evening.
1  Thank Amy L