$125
$109
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
$77
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$88
$81
ComfortSuites
$194
$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$311
$199
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$338
$104
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$67
QualityInn
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$75
$60
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$124
$77
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$131
$126
galahotels.com
1,078 results
All reviewslazy riverwater slidespool areabatting cagesolive gardenwasher and dryermain poolcici's pizzafull kitchensplash padhot tubactivity centerscreened in porchtwin bedszero entryrecommend this resortliving room
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We booked this hotel through Book-it.com and we used a lot of the reviews from tripadvisor to help us make sure this was the right place for our family. We had an amazing time at this resort. The townhouse was beautiful, pool area was perfect and the staff was very helpful especially Dominga when we were checking in. I am already trying to plan the next time we can come back to this resort.

Room Tip: A couple of weeks before your arrival email for a townhouse close to the pool if you plan on using it a lot.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kwgm12
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The 2 bedroom house though clean was certainly in need of upgrade.
The outside was very messy with broken drains and garden mess everywhere.
Reception staff extremely unhelpful
Beware to access pool and computer area you need a card from reception which is $12.50 per day of your stay, So do not expect to be able to relax by the pool after a day out without paying the fee.
This is the only resort I have ever known to charge to use a swimming pool and this fee is not made clear at time of booking..
Resort is very near attractions and 2 large supermarkets.
However I would not recommend this resort to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
14  Thank KATKINSPUDDY
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

The daily resort fee, which is noted at the time of booking, includes entrance into the pool and WiFi int he villas and pool areas.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I stayed at this resort April 14 - 21, 2012. The pictures online were fabulous of the room. When we got there the unit was very dirty. The "so called" master bed was two twin beds pushed together with a piece of wood in the middle. Worst bed I ever slept on. When I got home I went to my dr. to see about bites on my entire left side and he confirmed that they were bed bug bites.
I would not recommend this resort to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
10  Thank Christine S

We are surprised to read of your recent trip rather than be informed during your stay or immedaitley after for your safety and that of other guests. Different guests have stay in the same unit since your departure with no feedback. We do take these situtations seriously, therefore room was professional inspected last week and confirmed there was no infestation.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

This resort was quite possibly the nicest place I've stayed. I read some pretty mixed reviews and the website did not do it justice so I was a little nervous about booking. Plus,I tried calling the front desk more than a few times prior to booking with no answer. Our condo was absolutely beautiful and it was only a few units down from the pool. I went with a friend so we just shared the king bed and used the two singles for our suitcases. Each having a bathroom allowed us to have our own space to get ready and made mornings much easier. I was shocked to find a gazebo which was a major bonus. The kitchen had brand new appliances and was well equipped. Both tvs were new flatscreens and had good picture quality. The pool hours were open until 11 which was convenient and made for a nice hottub after long days. It looked gorgeous day or night and had a lot to offer. The shuttle times were also nice for both Universal and Disney. We did find out though that if you miss the shuttle coming back to the hotel the cheapest cab ride is from Animal Kingdom Lodge so make sure that you catch one of the buses from the parks to there back to the resort. It should cost you around $25. The hotel front desk staff told us they use one guy as their driver for guests instead of cab companies. They claimed he was cheaper, more reliable and that cabs would rip us off. We didn't find this happened at all and found he actually tried to charge us $15 more to the airport than a cab would. I strongly recommend phoning a taxi service instead. Note, the hotel front desk staff wouldn't even give us a cab number since they only used him. It seemed really weird... The rate was great for what we got and I can't wait to go back! They even had a thing every Tuesday where you can meet with the manager for breakfast and give your feedback on the resort. It's nice to see a place with that focus on customer service.

Room Tip: Request something close to the pool but not directly beside so you don't have to pay for a poolside condo!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank travelaholic_111
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here April 2012 for 15 nights. Our villa was fantastic I think we could have lived in it! Plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 children, large upstairs bathroom with bath/shower hairdryer and a downstairs shower room. Great kitchen with all the mod cons. All rooms had tv which was great for kids to watch cartoons in bed! They supply loads of towels in villa and also pool. Location great, 10 mins from disney, 20 mins to universal, seaworld, gatorland etc, 1 hour to busch gardens. The hotel transport is free and easy to use but we did drive a lot as didn't want to be restricted by timings. Walmart 2 mins up the road and hundreds of restaurants!!! Staff were helpful and friendly, had a maid come in after first week and cleaned through and change beds etc. Pool was brill, very clean and open til 11pm. We stayed in seaworld court and these villas did seem nicer so try requesting one near the main pool. We would def stay there again!!

• Stayed: April 2012