$260
$191
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$159
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$88
$81
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
$64
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$119
$83
$61
HolidayInn.com
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$98
$60
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$131
$126
galahotels.com
1,078 results
All reviewslazy riverwater slidespool areabatting cagesolive gardenwasher and dryermain poolcici's pizzafull kitchensplash padhot tubactivity centerscreened in porchtwin bedszero entryrecommend this resortliving room
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I wanted to take the kids away for a few days during their spring break and after alot of online research I found Fantasy World Resort. We live about an hour away from the Orlando area so we like to drive over here every so often for long weekends and school breaks. I'm so happy I chose this place over some of the others I looked at. The price is great for what you get. We did the Nick Hotel last spring break and it was nice but Fantasy World gives you much more space and amenities for a lower price. I emailed guest services 2 days before heading here and asked if they could give us a room near the pool(I read reviews that said these were the best rooms). I'm not sure if it was because of the email I sent or just good luck but the room we got(3133) is directly across from the pool. We could literally walk out our patio door and walk into the pool area. The pool area wasn't overcrowded and there was plenty of room in the pools and lazy river. Even though we were only there 2 nights the kids and I had a blast. They both told me they want to come back here to celebrate their birthdays in June. We will definitely stay 3-4 days next time. Hopefully we can get the same villa or another one on this block cuz the location is just perfect. The only complaints I have is that the groundskeeper was using a leaf blower at 8am and it woke me up. I know most people get up early to do the theme parks but I would have loved being able to sleep in at least til 9. Also the walls/ceiling/floor are very thin so noise travels. Other than that I can't say enough good things. I'm writing this review as I sit here in my villa wishing I didn't have to check out tomorrow. At least June is only 3 months away...time to start planning our next trip.

I will add some photos when I get home.

Room Tip: 3133 is directly across from the room. You can watch the lazy river from the bedroom.
2  Thank imsandiluv
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I rented this place for our first Disney World trip and was not disappointed. The rooms are clean and spacious. Full sized fridge, stove and dishwasher. Compact washer and dryer. The only thing I would have to say was not great was the decor, think 1970's. If you can get past that then you will have just as wonderful stay as I did.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CinJay
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We recently returned from spending a week at this resort. Our group consisted of 4 adults and my 2 1/2 year old grandson. Overall, we were quite pleased with the resort. We arrived late in the evening, so check-in was quick and easy. The young fellow at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The front desk and reception area could use some organization and straightening up, as it is your first impression of the facility, but it's no big deal. The pool/recreation area is fabulous. There are plenly of chairs, cabanas, etc. There is also a games room, business center, workout facility and simulated golf area. After having read some of the other reviews, I had requested an updated unit close to the pool so it would be easier for us with our young grandson. Our unit was located right accross from the pool area. The location was great! The unit intself was acceptable and clean. Although I was told that it had been updated, it was still somewhat dated. The quality of workmanship is average, at best. Overall, it worked out ok. Our unit had 2 bedrooms. One bedroom had a queen bed and the other had 2 singles - both are on the second floor. The mainfloor has a pullout couch/sofabed. The sofa bed was impossible for anyone to sleep on comfortably. Needless to say, this arrangement did not work perfectly for our group. We ended up having to move the mattress from the sofa bed to one of the upstairs bedrooms and place it on the floor so my grandson could sleep. The resort does not offer any portable beds/cots. The only other issue, albeit a minor one, was the screened in porch area. The screen were ripped in a few spots. The access is through the patio door, which did not open/close very easily. Also, the porch area had an old small table, 2 chairs and a lounger. We noticed that some of the other units had a larger patio table and 4 chairs. We called the front desk to inquire if we could have something similar and were told no. However, these were just a few minor inconveniences. We did call about a broken latch on the porch door and a couple of other minor things - towels, etc. and they responded quickly. The resort is quite conveniently located and the pool area made up for some of the other issues. There are plently of restaurants within close driving distance to the resort. Overall, we were quite satisfied with the experience and would seriously consider returning. If they upgraded their sofa bed and a few of the minor issues, this would have been an even nicer experience.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for an updated room close to the pool. Many people had to walk/drive from their units to the pool area.
4  Thank spike2010_10
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with Fantasy World after reading mixed reviews prior to arriving. The villas were perfect for our family of five. The pool/waterpark was amazing. Bar had happy hour specials everyday. All of the staff we encountered were friendly. We stayed in the Wet and Wild court which was close to the pool. Their are many eating and shopping places in the area which are just a couple minutes drive away from the resort. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 19, 2012

fantastic place great for families class organization you will not be disappointed could write about everything but no worries if you go