“For the price you could not expect any better1”

Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Ranked #45 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed May 12, 2014

It may only be a three star hotel but the rooms are nice, up to date, clean and comfy.

They have free parking, free wifi with brilliant strength in the room and by the pool.

It is in a quiet location, yet 5 minutes from the Disney's, Old Town Disney and 10 mins from Old Town Kissimmee.

Close to loads of good restaurants on the 192 and 5 mins from the main I4

Great price, great staff & for the price a great plac

Room Tip: It was quiet location in general so any room should be fine
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cheeky_monkey36
Mike B, Director of Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Hello, and thank you very much for the nice review. We appreciate you taking the time, and especially appreciate the kind words. I will pass on to the staff, as they too, like hearing good things.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,008)

Reviewed May 5, 2014

This hotel/timeshare property has been nicely renovated. The staff was wonderful as was the food at the restaurant on-site. Guess what? Great prices on the food as well.

Our 3BR condo was well-appointed, clean, and comfortable. Plenty of room for 3 couples and our daughter. The only thing I can suggest is bring your own coffee. The singles that they give you are terrible.

The only thing keeping this from getting 5 stars was a long delay at check in. There were no other issues to report. If you're looking for reasonable prices and friendly staff, this would be a good start. Super convenient to Disney as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Andrew L

Hello. Although you stayed in another division of our company, which is the time share part, and not our hotel side, on behalf of ownership, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Everyone involved in the business appreciates it.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Tried to check in at 3:00 but check in was at 4:00. Most hotels can get you in an hour early, but they happily & politely kept my bags so I could go to a conference & I checked in at 6:00pm. I went to dinner & when I returned I found a nice family with a key to my room. They told me they wen tin, saw my stuff & left. The next day, my room was cleaned but no towels were left. The 3rd day, towels were left, but no wash cloth. The rooms were cleaned in the afternoon, usually 3:00 to 4:00pm, right when I took my afternoon run, so housekeeping would try to enter while I was in the shower. No big deal & no fault of the hotel, but a minor annoyance. Most hotels I have stayed in clean rooms of guest who are not checking out in the morning. The hotel was very nice, clean & they did make up for the problems I had. I think I would stay here again. It is a very nice place. I'd say I just had a series of strange occurrence's.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Rob F
Mike B, Director of Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Hello Rob.
Thank you for your time in reviewing your recent stay with us. We appreciate all the valuable comments, and will pass them on to the various department managers involved, and we will follow up and hopefully improve our service in the future.
We take all comments seriously, and appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We are staying for two weeks between 18th April - 2nd May, thus have 3 days left.

I think some of the recent reviews are a bit harsh in my opinion.

Good points:

- Very modern/up to date for a budget hotel in Orlando. (Not stuck in the 70's like practically all of the others)

- The daytime reception ladies such as Elsie go out of their way to help you .

- Martisha the bar lady is really knowledgeable about the area. She'll go out of her way to help & very friendly & chatty. Makes a mean cocktail too!

- the pool area is brilliant overall & you can help yourself to as many fresh white towels as you need right by the pool. Comfy sun loungers, modern tables with nice parasols. Disabled chair lift into pool. Hot tub - a bit too hot!
Oh and good mix of music played day and evening outside.

- Great large rooms with black out curtains & air con with a fridge & microwave if you ask for it. Also has free coffee & machine which my husband loved. Erm, big mirrored wardrobe & large drawers etc.

- free shuttle to parks (except Busch - (go to ramada next door for 9:30 am) booking recommended. Also free Shuttle to lake Buena vista factory outlet.

- The hotel makes great pancakes for breakfast. Also nice omelettes.

- if you dial reception they will quickly assist, extra blanket in 5 mins etc..

- Three lifts is convenient, don't have to wait & no breakdowns etc.

Bad points:

There were a group of cheerleaders staying who we're slamming doors and screaming at the top if their lungs up & down our corridor. (Apparently hall parties are the las test thing in the U.S.) We were kept awake until 5am one night. It went on for two nights until they left.
Security were not successful in stopping them & in the Uk they would have been thrown out almost immediately after all the noise & disruption. The night receptionist was arrogant and he asked me what he was meant to do about it because they had 20 rooms let to these people. This is bad customer service & not my problem at 3am. He should have dealt with it, bottom line.

We got a free $40 dollar breakfast, inc drinks the next morning as we complained. Could've given more but in the knowing they'd be leaving that very morning we didn't peruse it further.

- The maids. We usually too at the end of our holiday, but that had meant poor maid service. I had to ask for a toilet roll as not replaced. & some days coffee is not replaced. Also sheets are bit changed everyday- bed just made. So had to ask at reception.

- Timeshare. We asked to buy 2 Epcot tickets & were told by the hotel that there was a promo of $104 for two (half price) told us to come down for free breakfast the next day and a 90 min meeting. Got to the 'meeting' & told it would be 120 minutes, not 90. That was so draining & exhausting listening to their hard sell tactics, so BEWARE. We did get the tickets but would have probably preferred to just pay full price as it took up our morning.

- buss's to parks are at 7.20am which means you get to parks almost an hour before they open.

That is my honest review. Would I stay here again? Yea I probably would, but I'd stay away from timeshare, maybe tip maids each day rather than at end to get better cleaned rooms etc. I wouldn't stay again if the cheerleading party animals were here though as i wouldn't get any sleep!!

Overall nice modern hotel with lovely pool, & rooms, good bar & service great pancakes & friendly daytime receptionists.

If you want to reach 4 stars plus Radisson you'll take the above points and turn them around.

Thanks,

• Stayed: April 2014
7  Thank Chihuahua_people

Hi.
Thanks so much for all the valuable feedback, which all of us on the management team here will use and pay attention to. We use it as a tool to improve where needed and to compliment our staff as well. We appreciate you taking the time, and we are happy to have had you as our guests.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Good rooms and everything in the hotel was great.

Friendly staff, overall comfortable stay.

Recommended for anyone going out for a holiday and want to relax and enjoy his vacation with or without family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RDChh

Hello.
Thank You very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay, and we're glad it seems to have been a good one. We hope to see you again if your travels ever bring you to our area in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

When we first arrived, we must have come in through the side entrance and there is a large desk that sits in the center of the hallway. We waited in line for 30 minutes and when the one worker called us up, she said that Check-in was down the hall. She should've acknowledged us before hand so we wouldn't waste so much time. The front desk was friendly and informative. When you look at the hotel, you think old and dingy. Our room was out of date and there was hair in the fridge and the toilet had old rust streaks. We had to call engineering because our outlets went out, he was so friendly. And our toilet didn't flush properly. I wouldn't recommend this property to my friends or family. We just happened to stay here because of a package promotion so the property was chosen for us. Never again will we let that happen.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lowietoady
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Hello.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We apologize the entire stay was not up to your expectations. I think the original desk you approached must have been the ticket sales desk. Unfortunately, they would have no way of knowing you were attempting to check in. We will use your comments to share with our staff and use as a training opportunity, and hopefully will help future guest stays, and improve our overall product.
Thanks again for the information.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The hotel is advertised as "brand new" which is a flat out lie. You will be charged an extra $15 a night for reserve fee after you leave, that is not stated anywhere. Dirty rooms, noisy air conditioner. fridge didn't work, no towels or wash cloths(have to go to front desk for them), no coffee(have to buy a $3 cup from the restaurant.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Kevin W
CarlsonRezidor, Online, Customer Support at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.