“Better places at similar or same price”

Budgetel Kissimmee West
Budgetel Kissimmee West
Ranked #131 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed only one night. Party of 5 paid extra for additional person in room which slept on the floor. Before taking a road trip make reservations first. I did not, my bad. Also paid for extra towels we couldnt bath properly since tub did not drain properly
Yuck! The room smelled of cigarettes. The box spring showed and had nasty stains. Double yuck!! Buy that is what you find at midnight last minute.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed December 29, 2012

When we made the reservation, the Budgetel Inn website specified that the wifi and breakfast was included in the price. That was not true! They don't serve breakfast, and you can only access the free wifi at the lobby. By the way, the lobby is dirty and scary like the rooms. If you stay with them, bring cockroach spray.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Remlein
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Cockroach in the bathroom, strange smell, dirty room, no cold water (!), half a bottle of shampoo... I think that says it all.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Pascal182165
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Well I would start with the wifi range is terrible the house keeping could be better they do got roaches in the rooms and the front desk people are very nice, I think is a lil over price oh plus no good channels on tv no HBO n like 19 working channel

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank millonesrecord
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I had pre-paid and confirmed reservation through hotels.com. When I got to the hotel, there was a line of about 10 customers waiting to be assigned a room, only the first 2 in line got it and I don't think they even had a reservation. Then the clerk yelled to the rest that he doesn't have any room left, it didn't matter if we had reservations or not. So, after 10 hours of driving, I found myself and my family at midnight with no place to spend the night. Hotels. com couldn't find something affordable in the area; it was the begining of spring break.
What made me angry about this hotel was not only they gave up our reserved room to other people, but those were spanish speaking, just like the clerks and they were charging them higher rates than what they were supposed to for the favor.
I travel a lot all over the world, this was the first time when a confirmed reservation was denied. The major booking sites shouldn't do business with them anymore.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Delia O
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Horrible experience!! Showed up..No booking showed up for us, despite confirmation from booking.com! They said they were overbooked, and it was not their problem. Called booking.com, and they blamed it on the hotel. Waited 5 hrs, and left. No compassion from the sole front desk person trying to juggle a million things. Not worth the agony of the cheaper cost online! Wait, the saga continues: Today the day after we got "two" charges appeared on the credit card...WoW!! Budgetel Inn get your act together..and booking.com...stop dealing with Inns and hotels like that. It affects peoples entire vacation experience...

Room Tip: Don't even go to this Hotel...
Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank RVIJJER
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I called on our way to Olando to confirm room, our reservation was no where to be found. After 3 phone calls back & forth from booking.com to Budgetel I thought we had everything straightened out. While waiting in line a regular customer waited in line for 30 min & they couldn't find or comply w/ his reservation. He left angry. My reservation was a King- NO smoking, sounds easy right? NO. Then after switching rooms twice, they still didn't get it right. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Use a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family