“Great Time”

Ranked #109 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Andalusia, Alabama
“Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

My family and I had a wonderful experience here , the staff was absolutely wonderful. So helpful to point us in the right direction for all the area had to offer. We will be back . Planning another trip in July. The hotel was nice and clean.So refreshing to be able to stay somewhere where my family was comfortable, Thank you to all the staff,

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Steven L, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your great review of our hotel! We pride ourselves on providing great value to all of our guests.

We are glad you and your family had a great visit, and we look forward to you returning many more times!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
SEBASTIAN, Florida, USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I rented this room thru Hotels.com. The room was nasty, carpet full of stains, towels smell dirty, cutting in bathroom smelled and the quilts had holes. The guest next door were partying outside in the hall way.
I called the manager he stated there was nothing he can do! I called hotels.com and they apologized and gave me a credit $25 for my next reservation

HORRIBLE, NIGHTMARE IN KISSIMMEE FL !

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank YUMALIA

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Hernando Beach, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

The reviews sounded quite good so my wife and two other couples stayed for two nights. The wait at the front desk was long, we got our rooms and found all three were stripped of linens and dirty. We waited in line again and were informed to come back in an hour. Another wait. No idea why we had to wait since they assigned us three new rooms. Each time we left our room for more than 4 hours, I had to go down and get our keys rekeyed. The manager explained that it was their new software and that it wasn't working right. One other thing that wasn't explained to us: they will add a $6.35 resort charge to your credit card for each day you're there regardless of whether you prepaid through another website or not. Overall the rooms aren't bad and the location is great but I wouldn't stay for free since I would likely be griping about all the things that had gone wrong instead of enjoying my vacation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TL822
Steven L, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
I think there is a mistake and this review is not for our property as we do not have a $6.35 resort fee. We also do not have new software and have not has issues with our keys in a long time.

We are very proud of our rooms and our location being next door to Old Town and only 10 minutes from Disney is hard to beat.

If this truly was our hotel then this is not our Standard and is not the way we do business, please accept my apology and please email me at rm@roombainn.com so that I may discuss further with you.

Striving to make magical memories for all,

The Staff of the Roomba Inn & Suites
White Oak, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Was in town for the w/e and rooms were nice & clean. Great fishing, my husband fishes, I dont but it was nice, perfect for waliking on the beach as the sun was setting. It was peaceful a great get way for me & my husband.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jmsalazar
Steven L, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Roomba Inn & Suites Celebration. We appreciate you staying with us and are happy to hear that your experience went well.

On a side note, we invite you to keep up with what the hotel is doing on our Facebook page so that you may keep up with what is happening here at the Roomba Inn & Suites.

Thank you for your time in providing us with valuable feedback. We hope to see you on your next visit to the Orlando area!

Striving to make magical memories for all,

The Staff of the Roomba Inn & Suites
Maine
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

The reviews left for this hotel over the past 6 months made me very skeptical of this property. We were planning a budget family vacation to the parks, and the price and location convinced me to give it a try. Overall, we were found the Roomba to be a nice place of value to rest at night after long days. Check in went smoothly. We stayed on the third floor , parking lot side. It was pretty quiet with little to no road noise. Our room was clean and was re cleaned daily. We found a few problems with the room... the outside door handle to the bathroom was missing, the remote control to the tv did not match the tv, and we did not have a microwave. Our room keys did not open the door on two different occasions, which resulted in my husband having to walk across the parking lot very late at night to get new keys. The desk clerk never asked for id proof, which worried us. Can anyone claim they are locked out of their room and receive a key? Also, we noticed an extra room charge on our credit card when we got home that was not the "resort fee". I ended up having to dispute the charge with my cc company.
We used the free shuttle to the Disney parks every day. They were very convenient and punctual. I think you get what you pay for at this hotel. I would probably stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank darasmail
Steven L, General Manager at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
So glad you enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to makeyour stay a better than average stay. I am sorry about your problem with the bathroom and your keys. Come on back and see us next time you need to get away! Our restaurant has a new menu starting next week, so be sure to try it next time you come back. Thanks again for the great review.
Dade City, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel and the minute we checked in ,we were treated with kindness and great service.my room was very clean,the keys weren't working properly but robert the manager took care of it instantly and offered us complementary drinks at the bar.the pool was sparkling clean and the hot tub amazing. I will continue coming to this hotel,thank you robert and the staff at roomba inn kissimmee,

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank kitty2f
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We read the reviews online and were very skeptical. We actually found the property to be quite charming. We spoke with the staff upon arrival and they were very busy in the lobby. They took the time to explain the layout of the hotel, and the shuttle service schedule to Disney. We did have some trouble with our room keys upon checkin, but they quickly resolved it. Our kids enjoyed the pool and the gameroom. They also have a great restaraunt onsite and their manager came over and spoke with us and asked us how the food was. The manager from the hotel actually checked us out himself. He said he just started and was really happy that we had such a great stay. We had a great trip and our kids were worn out from the parks. We loved the hotel and the experience. The staff really makes it. We definitely will be back!

Room Tip: Make sure you request a pool side room.