My wife and I stayed here for Island Fest weekend in July. It is right on Pleasant Hill Road surrounded by a large brick wall. There are discounted rates available for the hotel rooms and campsites. We were eligible for the stay two nights get one night free special as first time AANR visitors. We'd read the reviews that the rooms were outdated, but our villa room was bright, simple and spacious. There is so much to do or nothing at all, you never have to leave the resort. From the villas, it's only a five minute walk to the amenities. There are two pools: a swimming pool and a conversation pool. We preferred the conversation pool since most amenities are in this area. You will find the boutique, salon, and plenty of lounge chairs on the tile around the pool. In another area near the office, you can play tennis, basketball, or horseshoes. Friday night started with a poolside DJ dance party. There were plenty of couples and singles, dancing and socializing. The food and drinks at the poolside restaurant, Cheeks Bar & Grill, was pretty good and convenient. A second and third DJ party on Saturday and Sunday afternoon just kept the good times going. Dinner on Saturday night at the formal (clothing is optional) Lakeside Restaurant was enjoyable with The Island Boys band playing live Caribbean music. It was great to chat with people from various places sharing naturist experiences. Everywhere we turned people were smiling and waving hello. The size of Cypress Cove amazed me, since it is a year round resort and has full time residents. When it was time to leave, it was difficult to check out and dress. We are looking forward to our next vacation here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Cypress Cove, Florida’s most beautiful clothes free resort. Since 1964, Cypress Cove has been the preferred location for nudist vacationers from around the world. Our nearly 300-acre facility includes a 50-acre lake, 130 acres of protected wetlands, 20 acres of recreation and even a residential community. Accommodations include 84 villa hotel rooms and apartments, and a modern campground/RV park.Cypress Cove features a large pool area with 2 heated swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzi hot tubs, a children's playground, clubhouse, game room, Silver Lining Massage, Figleaf Boutique, Nature Hair & Nail Salon and Body Works Gym. Dining and beverage options include the Lakeside Restaurant, Scuttlebutts Bar, and Cheeks Poolside Bar & Grill.We offer pedal boats, a canoe, and a kayak, all free to use on our beautiful private lake. Sports options include our sand volleyball court, 6 tennis courts, pickleball, shuffleboard, and a 9 hole chip-n-putt golf course. There really is something for everyone. Our clientele is primarily made up of couples and families. Single males must qualify to visit (call ahead). All members of AANR or other nudist clubs or organizations are welcome.First time visitors to Cypress Cove discover that people come in all shapes and sizes and that, as far as our bodies are concerned, all of us have nothing to hide. Once you've socialized in the nude, you realize what an enormous impact what we wear has on who we are. Clothing can lock us into expected roles and behaviors, contributing to the tensions of daily life.You may use the lakefront to adjust at your own pace, letting the weather and comfort be your guide. Once you feel ready, take a dip in one of our heated swimming pools which are for our nude guests only.Our culture and values at Cypress Cove are based on very simple principles; we promote family oriented nudism, which should be wholesome and non-sexual. If you choose to visit Cypress Cove, you are accepting these core principles and agreeing to abide by them.We have great fun at our dances, but suggestive attire and/or dancing are not welcome. We appreciate a tender moment between two adults in love, but public displays of affection should be discreet and innocent. Adventures in the bedroom should always be kept private. Discussions of swinging and recruiting are definitely not welcome here.Our goal is to maintain a safe, non-threatening, non-sexual environment where our guests can truly relax and feel comfortable. If you agree, we hope to see you by the pool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cypress Cove Nudist Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Cove Nudist Hotel Kissimmee
- Cypress Cove Nudist Kissimmee