Beachtree Villas
$167
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$287
$219
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$128
$84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$300
$223
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
$352
$196
DisneyWorld.com
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$155
$140
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$90
$82
HotelsClick
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2011

After reading some of the reviews at this site I must say I was a little concerned after we had booked our villa back in May for an October stay. But having stayed for 12 nights we were very pleased with our overall stay. I have come to the conclusion that most of the negative reviews I read are probably written by people that were expecting a "five star stay" at an "economy price" and possibly had unreasonable expectations. Don't get me wrong the villa was a very nice place to stay and was perfect for our family and our needs, I just don't think some people would be happy with complete perfection. We were greeted warmly by a lady who stayed beyond their normal closing time on a Saturday. She actually called us to see if we were on our way and stayed late to meet us even when we did not respond to her phone call immediately. The villa was VERY spacious. And while maybe not "white glove immaculate" it was reasonably clean and in good condition. It was raining the first two days we were there and a wet spot appeared in the master closet. We called the next day the office was open and let them know about the wet closet floor along with two bathroom light bulbs that were out. When we came back that evening all of the issues had been resolved. We encountered no rudeness from any of the staff. And any question we had was addressed quickly and thoroughly. We were very impressed with the roominess and comfort of the villa. It was in a great location near everything of interest and necessity especially Walt Disney World and Wal-Mart. Our family used the pool, hot tub, weight room, and tennis court area and all of those areas were clean, very nice and well kept. My 6'7" husband and I are spoiled with a KIng sized waterbed at home and we are seldom comfortable when we travel and stay in a different bed but he and I both were very comfortable and slept great! After the first two days of rain we commented to each other that we couldn't imagine being cramped up in a small hotel room with no space. Having the fully equipped kitchen was a real blessing as well as the full-sized washer and dryer. Unlike wanting to get out of a cramped hotel room we were glad to come home to a comfortable, spacious villa where we all had our own space and could enjoy our stay. We will definitely use Beachtree Villas again and heartily recommend them to friends and family.

Room Tip: Just like in apartment living, if you prefer a more quiet stay the second floor might be quieter than the ground floor. But even on the ground floor with guests above us, our stay was fine. If you plan on doing most of your meals there bring more small appliances like a mixer, food processor, etc.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TammyLMar
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was on of the cleanest, well-equipped places we have ever stayed. Everything they advertised was there. The villa was very clean and comfortable. There was plenty of space. It was very close to all the parks and to any stores that we needed or were interested in checking out. Check-in and check-out procedures were extremely easy. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank ASMcKane
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I came on a Family Trip. its not what you think. the Pics from the website are old of course. the same old furniture. from 20 years ago, it had a molded smell to the place. when I got there, I had to pay a 200 security dollar deposit. thats fine, IF I ever going to GET IT BACK?!! I asked the lady in the front desk. when will it be put back in my account. she told me, "When you check out, give it a few days to clear." thats fine. I checked out July 7th...Today is July 28. I never received it. I called them Last week, that I never received my deposit back. The guy that was on the phone, had supposably looked up my info. told be give it a couple more days. Now I wont ever see my MONEY BACK. its gonna be a month now!

Room Tip: old and not updated
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jones0207
Reviewed July 18, 2011

First off the place is disgusting. There were hairs on the sheets bugs in the sheets on bed. Dale the manager is very hard to deal with .we did not stay one night to nasty

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank dont1964
Reviewed May 20, 2011

When we arrived at the resort we were not told they shared an entry road so even with the navigation system we had to drive around for a bit. We actually drove by it several times. We arrived at the unit at approximately 8pm, the toilets did not flush, the bathroom was in disrepair, the bathmats were filthy and the towel bar in the shower was missing. The air vents in the unit were rusty and the overall condition of the unit was poor, run down and smelled of mold. The towels and linen were old and filthy. They were the kind of towels you save in the garage to wash and dry your car. The outside on the buildings were dirty and covered in cobwebs. When I phoned in to indicate the toilets did not flush the man who arrived told us to get out or he would call the sheriff and have us thrown out because we were trouble makers. I had my brother visiting with me from Phoenix, my daughter was on crutches, and then there was my wife and myself. The man was rude to my wife, inconsiderate with any concerns we had as customers. We have a house in Massachusets and a house in Rotonda West. We have traveled to the Orlando area for over 25 years. This was by far the worst experience we have ever had. Because of the poor way we were treated, other business in the area did not get our business because we left early for home the next morning.

Our treatment by Beachtree Villas was disgraceful. I intend on sharing this information with AAA, orbitz and other travellers. The owners and Beachtree Villas should be ashamed of this disgracelful treament of guests and by the lack of care and attention to their Villas!

This was just a horrible experience!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family