See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2018

The front desk had no social graces upon arrival and was overpricing the room after another was advertised, no interest in finalizing business in a positive tone. We move to the one next door that had updated rooms for $20 per night more affordable and considerate.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Victoria P
Reviewed March 2, 2018

We came from Germany and were on holidays. Never saw such a bad place before and we stayed several times in the US. We had to stay there since no rooms were available in the whole Orlando and Tampa area because of a holiday weekend and Daytona race. For this reason they charged $550 per night for a room which isn’t even worth $50. We call this modern robbery. Room smelled bad, furniture was old, would never use refrigerator or microwave, not clean. Next morning we even saw other guests using their own pillows. The air condition was so loud, that we could hardly sleep. Even one star is too much. Never stay in this motel when you are not in trouble finding someplace else to stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank umichler
Reviewed February 20, 2018

When I arrived to check-in, I was told that the motel was being renovated and that the rooms that myself and my business partner took were the last ones available.
I don't know what the renovated rooms will look like, but the un-renovated rooms are the pits!
Carpets in the rooms were throughly stained and nasty. The rooms smelled and the furniture was not matching in either the room or the motel.

And...I killed 3 roaches in the in-room fridge on the first night!

Any hotel in the area, is probably better than this one...and I am holding back!

Room tip: Choose a room on the west side of the motel.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Tony D
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately when I was evacuated during hurricane Irma this was the last hotel I could find that was available. I had to send my dog to a home that she'd never been to who was out of the threat zone because the hotel refused my 4 pound dogs I had to put a deposit down for the TV remote control. There was no coffee maker in the room or ice bucket. As far as ice goes the machine didn't work. There were tiny ants EVERYWHERE. No phone book or any type of advertising for local food or anything. There was a microwave and refrigerator but the refrigerator didn't stay closed so I had to prop something in front of it to keep it closed. There was 1 light for the entire room. And it didn't have a lampshade and only worked when it wanted to. All in all I would NOT recommend this motel to anyone!! Unless shelter from a hurricane.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Trish F
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Cigarette burns in the bedspread, Poopy streaks the toilet, charged $15 more upon checking in that I was quoted. This is just within the first fifteen minutes of walking on the property. Nothing good avoid this place

Date of stay: March 2017