“An amazing, fun,comedic performance”

Capone's Dinner & Show
Ranked #10 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A fun filled night of "dinnertainment" at Capone's Dinner & Show. Knock three times,give the secret password and discover our one of a kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the nightly festivities. A zany cast of characters are sure to delight all ages! Loads of laughs, gangster action, musical productions, stand-up comedy and audience interaction make this show a hit!Dinner is served buffet style with a large selection of Italian and American favorites. Tickets include a huge selection of beverages; Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, iced tea, lemonade, fruit punch, cranberry juice, kiddy cocktails, coffee, hot tea, Bud Light Draft, Al's original rum runners, vodka & cranberry, rum & cola, chardonnay, white zinfandel and merlot wines. Dessert is also included! Save 50% off regular prices when you book tickets on our web site. It's a Blast!
new york
“An amazing, fun,comedic performance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2009

My husband and I had a very enjoyable time. The buffet was fantastic. The Italian food was great. Show was funny. Drinks everlasting.

3 Thank ac711

sh3n3ll
“Great and Funny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2009

The show was great. My husband and i took our two year old daughter and she loved it. She clapped along with the songs. We paid $53.00 for the both of us and we had all you can eat buffet and unlimited drinks. The drinks were good. I thought they would be watered down, but they were strong and good. The waiter just kept bringing them out. The show was funny and we were able to participate. It was our anniversary so they did a shout out to us. The food was okay. Not, great but you cant complain when its all you can eat and free drinks. It was a good enough atmosphere for my daughter and my husband and i both had fun. We would definately visit this place again. Loved it. The cast was great and they were very friendly. WE were not pressured what so ever to buy the photos or any ornamnts. Even though we did. This was my first time ever visiting Fl and Orlando and i would definately do it again.

4 Thank sh3n3ll
Climax, Michigan
“Avoid this one...........”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2009

I am amazed by the good reviews for this show. The food was bland and almost tasteless, the Rum Runners tasted cheap and weak, and the show itself was boring. I admit the acting was pretty good but I was expecting gangsters and somewhat of a crime drama....the show we saw only had 6 actors and centered around a barroom singer and her husband. The entire night consisted of trying to get the women in as small and tight costumes as possible and not much of a plot. They told me it was rated PG on the phone but it was more like PG-13 bordering on R. I would avoid this one, especially if you have kids!

1 Thank Freakytrish
Snellville, Georgia
“Great Show and Good food with all the drinks FREE including beer !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2009

Got a discount coupon out of one of the travel books available at the motel. Cost only $25.00 each for a 2 1/2 hour show and delicious dinner.
Buffet was really excellent and the Lasagne was superb. Also had Ham,Mashed Pot,Green beans,Corn,salad,turkey and dressing, macaroni salad, macaroni and cheeze,(I didn't realize till now just how much I ate !)
The price also included all the light beer and wine you wanted along with soda and coffee. (Since We don't drink wine or beer we only observed that)
Show is all about gangsters Molls and GREAT dancing and singing by the ensemble cast. REALLY WELL DONE.
Superb service and We got our souvenier pictures on the Just arrested newspaper.
Great fun for the entire family (lots of kids attending)
Located in Kissimmee, south of Orlando close to the Mideavel Times show.
DON'T MISS THIS, The seating starts at 7:00 and the show starts at 8:15
I will definately go back whenever I get back to Orlando.

4 Thank theOLDFRED
Atlanta
“Misleading”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2009

We saw the full page ad in an Orlando magazine with a coupon for 50% off(they offer this on their website & to FL residents as well), it looked like a great deal! Dinner, unlimited drinks(they give you about 4 mixed drinks or draft beer to choose from), and a really cool show set in 1929 Chicago featuring the "gangsters" of the era for $25 a person. It also said in the ad "rated #1 by tripadvisor.com", it looks like I am the second review.. but based on the previous review, I thought, "ok, I'll go with it". When we called for the reservation, they told us the show starts at 7:30, and to be there by 7:15. We pull up and see a small line outside. We "check-in" to let them know we were there for the reservation, we paid, then were told to wait in the line. About a half hour later, they start letting people in. The place was old, dated, kind of dingy. Stair lighting had a lot of lights out. They sat us on the upper balcony, we could see the lights(stage and house) and there were POUNDS of dust all over them. The ceiling tiles were painted black, good thing because there was so much dust surrounding the a/c vents, that it would really stick out if they were anything other than black, gross. The server wasn't very attentive. It took him about 10 minutes to acknowledge we were there. He got our first round of drinks, then we didn't see him again until it was time to "take care of servers", as the announced at intermission, he then came by to ask if we needed anything. The only way we got our second and third round of drinks and plates cleared-the bartender would be walking by and we caught his attention(we ended up tipping him instead of our server).The food was mediocre. It was a "buffet", you get up, get your plate, and chose from about a half dozen food dishes. I would've preferred Golden Corral's buffet before hand, then just paid for the show and drinks. Everything was over-cooked, and veggies looked and tasted like they were canned and microwaved. The alcohol on those free drinks was so "bottom shelf" it gave us both diarrhea the next day, of course, it could've been the food. We expected to watch the show while eating, but the show didn't start until 8:45, about an hour after we were seated. The actors were good, sang well, but the story line was boring, and the songs were cheesy. They wore what looked like Halloween costumes, not authentic at all. There were no set changes, only a basic, wooden set behind the curtains, using simple props. We left halfway through the show. NOT worth $50pp, barely worth $25. This show has A LOT of potential to be something really cool. Clean the place up, renovate, better food & better quality drinks, an updated, interchangeable set.. some good costumes and better music.. an amazing concept.

4 Thank radiotraveler100