“unfreakinbelieveable”

Ranked #10 of 805 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: A fun-filled night of "dinnertainment" at Capone's Dinner & Show. Knock three times, give the secret password and discover our one of a kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the nightly festivities. A zany cast of characters are sure to delight all ages! Loads of laughs, gangster action, musical productions, stand-up comedy and audience interaction make this show a hit! Dinner is served buffet style with a large selection of Italian and American favorites. Tickets include a huge selection of beverages; Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, iced tea, lemonade, fruit punch, cranberry juice, kiddy cocktails, coffee, hot tea, Bud Light Draft, Al's original rum runners, vodka & cranberry, rum & cola, chardonnay, white zinfandel and merlot wines. Dessert is also included! Save 50% off regular prices when you book tickets on our web site. It's a Blast!
Reviewed March 16, 2009

we went to capones diner and show on the recommendation of a local bus driver. the fun started as soon as we got to the door, knock to get in and were seated by the decked out staff member. the drinks started to flow as soon as we hit the seats, soon after we were sent to the most delicious buffet meal i'ved had on this vacation. the food was hot and plentiful and was refilled as fast as the dishes were emptied. the show started soon after the buffet ended and was funny from start to finish. i would say to anyone visiting the kissimmee area to make this a stop on the tour.oh and by the way it was only 25 bucks with the coupon that we got with the brochure and worth every penny.

4  Thank happycouple4ever
There are newer reviews for Capone's Dinner & Show

Reviewed March 9, 2009

If all you want is amazing food, don't come here. The food is alright, it's cheep and not that warm, but it's buffet, so that made up for the lack of quality. Of coarse it's all you can drink too, with a few different choices of alcohol. My husband loved the drinking, but I'm underage, yet was satisfied too. They have the average drinks, but half way through I was cold and switched to coffee... nice to just switch like that. We were seated on the balconey... great view and layout. Saying a password to get into the restaurante was unique and fun, and the waitors all had fun unique personalities. Our waitor was very good, telling us she didn't care what we needed and yelling at us for talking to her, yet very fast at delivering whatever drinks we wanted, and with my husband downing the alcohol that was impressive. The show was a little too long in my opinion, but funny and classy, something you've just got to see once. I'm not sure I'd be too happy if I was a kid, I'd probably get bored, but for the adults I guess it gave them more time to drink.

Overall my opinion is that it is something to go see once. I had a good time, but wouldn't go again. If you like to drink, then it is much more fun. They kept mentioning on stage to drink more and the show will be even better, and when we didn't clap loud at an actor's joke, he told the audience that they "weren't drunk enough yet." Don't be picky with the food, it's a buffet. Otherwise, go enjoy!

4  Thank jessdecutie18
Reviewed January 29, 2009

We visited "Capone's" just 2 weeks ago and how we enjoyed it !!
It is fun from the minute you queue to get in, to the finale.
The food is good -- you can fill your plate as many times as you wish -- and the wine is extremely drinkable !! We should know, we drank a lot of it !!!
I thoroughly recommend a visit if you want a fun evening.

4  Thank GeorgieMallorca
Reviewed January 19, 2009

Having read mixed reviews of Capones we decided to give it a go & found it to be a great family night out.
The staff were all friendly and the show was funny & very entertaining.The food was decent and drinks were constantly refilled. Would definately recommend.

Reviewed July 25, 2008

We arrived at the Capones Dinner show and right away saw the service was great. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, everyone was courteous and helpful!

The Dinner Buffet was mainly Italian food, it was above average and pretty good! We werent there for a 5 star dinner so all in all it was a decent buffet. Lasagna, Fettucini Alfredo, Salads, Pasta Salads, Pot Roast & Mashed Potatoes, Breadsticks to name a few of the items on the buffet dinner. I hope they get new dessert, our chocolate cake was not very fresh!
Alcoholic Drinks, beer, iced tea, coffee and soda is included and unlimited also.

Once we ate and were really full,.... the show began! From the start to finish...this was such a fun show...very entertaining, humorous and clever! The actors did a great job! The whole staff was great!

We got half price coupons from the website which was great also!

Loved the show & Dinner, HIGHLY recommended! I recommend it for locals & tourists!! Not far from Disney!

Id say the show is for ages 6 and over is because not that I do not like kids, I have 5 of my own... but when your in a live theatre show and a baby is crying...screaming... and the mom will not take it outside to do some calming down, its just rude and unappreciated by others who paid for the show also!

4  Thank Hillary P