“WONDERFUL ENTERTAINMENT :)”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had been to the one in Buena Park and I was very excited to bring my kids which are young as they have never experienced it. Please know you eat with your fingers. No utensils. Come hungry because they give out lots of food! Quick tip that worked for us as we always take pictures. You really get your monies worth when you purchase the VIP package because your in the first row and you get free pictures instead of having to pay for each one. My kids LOVED every minute of it and yelled a lot. The tournament was different from the one I had seen in California which made it more exciting. Another tip. Arrive 1 hour early and get in line so you get good seats. Also if you purchase your tickets online make sure you still get in line in the ticket booth to get actual tickets!!! Otherwise you will lose a place in your line. Bathrooms cleaned and staff are so very nice!!! If you visit FL. Go there!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I am not sure if I had a better time watching the show or watching the kids watching the show. They really got involved in the show, cheering for their knight. The food was plentiful and good. But be forewarned, all finger food, they do not give you any utensils. The only complaint I have is the amount of 'stuff' and photos they are trying to push on you throughout the show.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

These people really stuff you with great food! The show is pretty good. Gets better towards the end but if you make yourself involved you'll have a great time.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We chose this over doing theme parks because we've done them all before. You have to be willing to get into character to get the most out of your night, or should I say knight. We upgraded and had front row seats but it looks like any seat would have a clear view. Our server was busy but terrific. He definitely deserved a good tip at the end of the night. We went with four adults and had a blast. I imagine with children along it would be even more fun. Be careful though, if you eat all they serve you, you may be too stuffed to walk out.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Kids and adults all give this place a big thumbs up.
really fun night loved by all discount vouchers availabile on there website.