“A great interactive family attraction !”

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Ranked #5 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A great interactive family attraction !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

If you are looking for a family quality fun dinner and hangout then it's the right place!
The place makes you feel like you are living in the Middle Ages! You eat half a chicken and ribs by hands! And you get to encourage your knight at the battle zone :)
The food is great totally worth the price ! But we had a bad waitress :/ so we had to wait long until we got our meals... But over all the service was ok.
Highly recommend for families

• Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
“Fun meal, but a one time thing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

The food is not anything to brag about. The soup is like tomato juice. There are not a lot of drink options. The chicken was good but I couldn't eat the ribs. The poor server is over worked ( one server per row in each section) so service was very slow.

The show starts very slow. They don't really start fighting until the meal is over. The show starts about 8 but ticket asks tells you they start seating at 645. They have a nice village for you to check out before the show. A few locations inside to buy alcohol and merchandise. Basically, you get there early to be exposed to as much of there shops as possible. Be ready!

Some of the staff is not exactly friendly. My husband and son tried to say hello to the guy with the hawk and he just ignored them. Why walk around to look like you are there to interact with guests if you don't? :/ I would pick a better personality to fill that role.

Ultimately, it's about the show which my kid loved! As long as you keep that in mind you should have fun. We did it once and that's enough. Honestly, if you have a Renaissance Festival near you go to that instead. There is more to see and the food is way better.

• Visited June 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Went with my BF after an exhausting day and we loved it.
We went on Vallentine´s and bought an special package online, so for 100 dollars we had the meal, two champagne glasses, a flower, a picture and on of those crazy lights.
We reserved one veggie meal, and it was all set when we got there. They gave us a regular meal ticket and a veggie meal ticket.
The show is spectacular, but our knight lost...
When I got there I was embarassed of screaming, but by the end of the night I was all in the mood of the place cheering and with my crown on!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank nandabordoni
Louisville, KY
“A memory maker!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our family of 6 went here for dinner on Mothers Day. I chose this because we homeschool and will be learning about the Middle Ages next year. I played the "Mothers Day" card and made reservations because my husband never would've agreed to go otherwise, but he had just as much fun as anyone else!! I was pleasantly surprised that ALL of our children (ages 8, 10, 12 and 13) thoroughly enjoyed the show.
Definitely check their website for discounts before going. We saved $78 doing this. Also, be prepared to be bombarded with "opportunities" to spend quite a bit more of your money upon arriving. I was told to arrive one hour prior to the show. When I called to ask why, I was told there was a "Medieval Village" to tour. Ahem, it is an interesting area where you can meet some of the characters, see a knighting ceremony and such. However, it is mostly comprised of a vendors hall made to look like a Medieval Village. So at every turn, there's something to buy. Plus, many photo opportunities! They took our picture with the king upon arrival, which I did buy for $15 as a souvenir. It was nice and came in a book / frame with info about the ceremony.

Don't expect to be safe when you sit down for dinner, there are people selling flags and pictures here as well. We were able to buy small flags for the children to wave (in the color of our knight) for only $1 each.

The food was very good and plentiful. We had soup, bread, half of a chicken, BBQ ribs, potatoes and applet turnovers for dessert.

The experience was so much more detailed than I expected. There is a whole story woven in with the descriptions of each event and job that is shown. You are definitely involved the whole time. Each section is told to cheer for a certain knight and he throws several flowers out into your section throughout the show. It was just a lot of fun for everyone and we were all glad we did it.

• Visited May 2013
Pembroke Pines, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice dinner show.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

My 3 year old loved it! Food was good and it was worth its price. Something different to do other than the local attractions.

• Visited March 2013