“Great experience!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I've always wanted to go to a Medieval Times and we finally had the chance! It was a great experience, I wasn't expecting so when we went. We did book using the spring break special so our tickets were just about half price.

The food was much better than we were expecting. You are given no utensils so be prepared to dig in! The show itself was also great. It was very well done and even though our knight didn't win it was still fun!

I don't think we would have gone if it was full price and I wouldn't pay full price to go again. But if you can get in at a discount it's well worth it! - Obviously April isn't the busy season in Orlando but we did walk in about 10 minutes before it started and had no problems getting in (the reservation said to get there an hour early so we were a bit worried it wouldn't be let in when we were driving there)

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Prepaid for this before we arrived and could not stress enough to how glad we did. If you are looking for a fun night out full of silliness, laughter and a whole lot of cheering and booing then this is a night for you. We could not have asked for more from our server of the evening a completely lovely guy. Food was great especially being you had no cutlery to add the to fun!!! The show itself was entertaining and very interactive. A really fun great way to spend an evening. Would highly recommend to all ages!!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Fun dinner show for entire family. Took my 71 yr old Dad and 14 yr old son and they both had a great time! Service and show were excellent. Food is tasty; however be prepared to eat with your hands! Needs more handicap parking.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

No matter if you are young or old, if you are visiting in this area, I highly recommend this dinner and tournament. It's money well spent,good food and highly entertaining. Dine like they did in this era and the show is spectacular. Be sure to either call them direct or book on their website for reservations. My grand kids as well as myself and son totally enjoyed this experience.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

My family and I always make a point of going to Medieval Times when we are in FL. The show is wonderfully entertaining, the food is fantastic and although nothing is cheap in Orlando, we got special spring break pricing so it cost approximately $155 for a family if 4. Not bad!! We did not upgrade our tickets and still sat in the second row (center). Great seats w/o upgrading and paying an extra $20 per person. Would highly recommend. Love it every time we go!!