“One night stay after a very long day”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #10 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Ashburn, Virginia
“One night stay after a very long day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

We were on the go all day, and finally checked in after 8:00. The room was neat, clean, and well organized. I got a slightly larger room (two queen beds, with a pull-out sofa). One thing I will warn you about - the commode and shower are in a separate room from the vanity sink and mirror, but the towels are stored under the sink - bring a towel in before you close the door and step in the shower! Breakfast was good. All in all, the usual excellent quality and value I expect from Hampton. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: The room was right next to the breakfast serving area, but I didn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Rob S
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your informative and positive review of our hotel. We work hard to deliver exceptional service with a passion to every single guest that stays with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Tampa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Decided to go to Orlando for the weekend Friday at 5:30. Used Honors points and booked online. Everything worked perfectly and I checked in 2 hours later. Attentive staff, great location close to Disney and other sites.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.
Green Cove Springs, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Booked hotel with Hilton Honors points for 1 night. I decided to add an extra night. I was unable to update reservations online due to the style of my room being unavailable anymore. I called Hilton Honors and they were able to accommodate my wish of adding one more night and to keep the same room? They informed me it would be under 2 separate reservations. We arrived Thursday evening to a huge group of cheerleaders arriving via tour bus. Front desk staff was very polite and courteous throughout the ordeal. I explained my situation and they told me I would simply need to check out in the morning and check right back in. The next morning I did so with no problems with the front desk clerk making a new room key. Later that evening we were startled awake by someone entering our room. The front desk clerk apologized profusely. The morning staff handling the breakfast was some of the best I have ever seen. Genuinely nice and willing to help anyway they could. Given all of the positives, it far exceeds the 1 small mistake. Would highly recommend this Hampton!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Diana_M_Saumell, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Thank you for your kind and generous review of our hotel! I apologize there was mix up and we disrupted your stay. I hope you will afford us another opportunity and visit us again!
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I always find pleasure at staying with Hampton Inn because of its continental breakfast but when I arrive to the property, which is located a half mile from WDW-Downtown Disney entrance in a hotel plaza with a dozen other hotels, the landscaping was amazing! I felt like I was at home. It had a comfy warm feeling once I walked in, exceptional service by the staff and the room was nice, clean and modern. All in all, I had an amazing stay, which is what I expect at all Hampton Inn's I stay at.

• Stayed January 2014
Jamestown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed here for a few days to attend an auto auction located within a few miles. Our room was immaculate and the staff were friendly and helpful The grounds and building were very well kept and had a feel of cleanliness . We will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your review. It was our pleasure to serve you. I hope that you enjoyed your time in the area and we hope the next time you come to town that you will choose to stay with us again.
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Dirty rooms we reported that 3 times and was never cleaned. Carpet was extremely dirty.We stayed 3 Nights at double tree by universal and decided to move closer to disney. I think that except for breakfast it was the worst choice made. Teen's Football team stayed same weekend and it was noisy all night and early morning.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
We regret to hear that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as expected. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and value your feedback. While we serve many different types of travelers including larger parties, we do our best to address noise issues and ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests. We've shared your concerns and issues with cleanliness, with our staff and hope we'll have another chance to show you our changes.
Jonesville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn & Suites location for the last 3 to 4 years for an annual meeting I attend. The hotel and staff consistently offer great rooms and great service. Our group uses their meeting room for the week and we have always been afforded every courtesy to make our event successful. I appreciate the "extra mile" the staff is willing to go to help accommodate their guests. They make it easy to relax even though I am working. Their are plenty of eating and shopping locations within a mile or two of the hotel and yet it is located slightly away from the slightly heavier trafficked areas that exist around the Disney park areas. The park access is only a couple of miles away so it is easy to navigate there.

Each year after our meeting we vote whether to continue to meet at that facility and without exception the vote is always yes. I will be returning to this hotel next year.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Shana J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!