“Best place to stay for a week in Orlando and have extra money left over!”

HomeSuiteHome Eastgate
Ranked #91 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I have stayed here at this location about 5 times now, I usually travel alone, and for me to be comfortable (as a female) someplace is saying that i feel safe here. I dont care what anyone says, but $149+tax for 7 nights stay anywhere is awesome..as long as you like it, It is super duper close to Disney World and right off the major freeway and highway. House cleaning is only done once a week tho and you must empty your own trash. this is just fine for me because i not like random housekeepers coming into my "private" room each morning to clean.I never see anyone "hanging out" (even late at night) and i am never awakened with loud people or noises. I like to stay on the top floor and love the fact there is a full refrigerator and microwave. but remember, this is a no frills weekly and people make this their home, so for larger families?? Only bummer i would say is that there is no daily housekeeping and it might get messy for you, but greatttttt way to save money for other things you want to do while you are in town! Im going back again this month!

Room Tip: I always request a second floor, facing the hwy.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank VegasChik

Reviewed February 10, 2010

It was my birthday weekend. thinking I was going to Kissimmee for a nice get away.was I in for a surpise.the motel was so gross and dirty. and you better bring your own laundry soap and bathroom tissue,because they dont give you any there.and be ready to make your own bed,because they dont do that either. I was so upset. so please read the reviews before stay here it might save you from having the worst stay of your live.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank sarah2570
Reviewed September 18, 2009

i'm a disney cast member i stayed @hsh when things were good when asmae was the front desk manager she was excelante .i had to go back to colombia because my mom past away she was very helpful she even took me to the airport @no charge .i came back on the 28 of august i check in normal .and the reality hit me i asked for remote for tv ,10 days later ,i called for a shower curtain 3 days later ,the wiers are exposed so if you have a kid that's the wrong place. I'm a 60 year old lady . and i was treted like an animal .i asked ana the house keeper about asmae she said no mor asmae i cryed , the next day i check out after i spok to randy about an incident that hapend to me with one of his employes that came to my door to intemidate me .for god sake some respect for old peopel.ASMAE where are you.

• Stayed: August 2009
4  Thank med-42
Reviewed July 19, 2009

good, economy hotel. i was there in august of 2004 when it was the eastgate inn. did not have any problems. i did notice that some of the air conditioners were leaking condensation on to the walk ways outside the door. was glad to hear it has been remodeled. i have been considering relocating to kissimmee. i may have to stay there until i get a permament place.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled solo
1  Thank donjuanMichigan
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I was upset when I lost my home and had to move into Home Suite Home but I have to say that things are not so bad. The hotel rents by the week and almost all of the rooms have been renevated. I have yet to see a bug in my room and the maintance staff is always on the go. I have never had to wait very long for a service call. We have two beds along with a full size fridge/freezer. The microwaves could be updated. The children who stay here seem to be very well behaved. Security at night is handled by a guy named CJ and he takes his job serious so I sleep well at night. The only disadvantance is the front desk staff and management. They are often rude and provide answers that change from day to day. The other Home Suite Home has offered having small pets and I wish this one would so that a lot of people who have pets can bring them along also. If you need transportation the bus stops right in front of the hotel. It is not the home that I want but it will do for now.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank enjoyinglive
Reviewed May 7, 2009

The people giving this hotel glowing recommendations must be employees of the hotel. This is, by far, the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Don't be taken in by the cheap price, you get what you pay for.

We had previously stayed at this hotel in 2004 when it was a Best Western. In five years Home Suite Home has managed to turn it into a roach motel. We arrived after midnight and didn't get a good look at the place until morning, needless to say we left that morning. There is not enough space here to list everything that was wrong with this hotel but the highlights include a hole in the wall where you could see into the next room, windows that wouldn't shut, dirt everywhere, you are given one roll of toilet paper for the week, no hair dryer, you have to wash your own towels, maid service is only once a week, I could go on and on. When I asked them if they had any other rooms I was told that was their best room. The maintainance man came to look at the hole in the wall and said he could move us to the room next door but vagrants tended to break into that room. That was enough for me...we checked out right then.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank loru100
Reviewed December 17, 2008

Had a great stay,the staff were friendly and rooms were newly renovated,full size refrigerators and microwave were handy.The value for economical pricing was a bonus. Will be back.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)