This house is a “luxury home” in theory only. Upon arrival to the home and while staying there for 10 days here is what we found:
- Garbage can was overflowing outside on the front sidewalk upon arrival
- Dog poop in the front yard
- The house was disgustingly dirty. You could not walk barefoot for more than a few seconds before your feet turning black or having dog hair, dirt and all sorts of stuff on them. We had to walk around the home in shoes or slippers the entire stay. There were food crumbs, dirt and dust on the couches.
-There was garbage still inside the home from the previous group
- Barely any towels were available to what they claimed to be a rental for 16+ people.
- The screen to the outside "screened in pool" had a 4 foot tear in it
- Pillows were missing pillow cases or were filthy and stained
- There was no bedding sheets for the pullout bed / loft
- The pool water was green
- Dryer was broken and caused us to spend half a day in the laundry mat and spend $$
We filed a complaint on day one using the "emergency number" and the cleaning team was quick to respond to our first complaint about the house being dirty. They brought someone in who did a decent job cleaning, but this job was bigger than one person. The management team could care less about our experience and never called to discuss our claims. I received an email mid week from "Larry Chu" apologizing for our inconvenience and that they will offer us a late checkout free of charge. Gee, thanks!
This is by no means a luxury rental. I have years of experience renting luxury homes in the U.S. and this was an absolute train wreck. If I could actually get a hold of the owner of this home, I'm pretty sure he would do something about it, but he is too far removed from this business. Maybe he will read this review. Who knows if he even cares. As frequent Disney vacationers, we will never rent from Crystal Cove again. This review would not have been so bad if the management team actually did something about our complaints, but as previously mentioned, they didn't seem to care. If you are a family with children, look elsewhere. If you are a Fraternity group or spring break goers, this may be the rental for you.
Oh, and they also claim they are 6 miles from disney... NOT! Try doubling that to ~13 to Magic Kingdom. The closest Disney attraction to them is Disney Springs which is ~10 miles.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?|