“Stay away if easily offended Worst place on the planet”
Review of The Indian Diner - CLOSED

The Indian Diner
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 12, 2011

This has got to be the most disgusting place not only in Orlando but on the planet the owner was very rude when I mentioned that I couldn't read the menu because of the poor lighting ( plus side you couldnt see the dirt and grime )she kept banging on asking me if I was embarrassed about my not being able to read the menu ..would have been nice to be able to see the menu ...
Ordered the has much as you can eat buffet .which consisted of a couple table spoon of rice,2pieces cold chewy rubbery chicken covered in grease and a piece of almost raw potato served whith the water it should have been cooked in .. Totally inedible should be renamed if you can eat anything at all diner
This place has got to be the worst place on the planet

2  Thank Cjbarty
There are newer reviews for The Indian Diner

Reviewed July 31, 2011

A typical Indian restaurant in Kissimmee, Florida. I stayed in a budget hotel which did not have lunch and dinner facility, so visited this restaurant twice. They do not provide free delivery to hotels. They are too pricey. They do not welcome guests. The worst according to me is that they take an Indian customer for granted and do not give a receipt for the purchase although they charge full tax amount. Obviously, the tax amount is not transferred to the government and this unfair business practice is fairly common among the Indian businesses - both in India and abroad.

2  Thank bdebnath
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We were hoping to have some nice North Indian food, but were a bit concerned when the mexican restaurant next door was filling up and this place looked empty. Perhaps Indian wasn't popular? We soon found out -- terrible service, rude staff -- totally unbearable experience.

1  Thank daniel1981Orlando
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Good things first, food was good except nans. May be they were frozen or whatever. The service was so poor that I have never experienced this unprofessionalism anywhere in US. People in service industry should be at least reasonable courteous. The restaurant looked liked a ghost place with rude staff serving you. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank annie736
Reviewed October 31, 2010

OH MY GOD!!! WHAT A HORRIBLE PLACE!!!! This guy should be ashamed that he serves food this bad. Just so you know, I'm indian and I've eaten in many indian resturants from the shacks on Goa beach to some of the finest curry houses in London...this place is the WORST I've eaten in by a mile. OK our evening started like this...warm, flat drinks which the girl admitted she knew about but still served them to us without telling us. We sent them back and she said the only thing they had was water so we had water...she served WARM water (in bottles, no glasses), again no apology that they were warm or anything. Then the food arrived, I took one mouthful and honest to god.. I nearly vomited..it was FOUL. When I complained about the food and drinks the owner/chef called the local sheriff even though I offered to pay some of the bill but admittedly not all of it as it wasn't edibile. He upset my wife and kids (aged 5 & 8) by shouting at us...my kids were in tears as they thought they were going to be arrested because they didn't eat the food. Again no apology or any acknowledgement from the owner or his daughter about how my kids were feeling! He just kept banging on & on.Unfortunately, even though the local sheriff sympathised with our situation and tried to reason with the owner over the bill, I ended up paying the full amount, which was extortionate. In conclusion..STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

3  Thank Elsbells_uk