“Fantastic home to spend time with family!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Villa Backyard 24 Hour Security Gates with Guards
FITNESS ROOM IN CLUBHOUSE
SWIMMING POOL BEHIND CLUBHOUSE
Baby Splash Pool
Jacuzzi Hot Tub In Pool Area
Lake with Small Beach , Fishing, Playground, Volleyball ,and Jogging or Walking Trail
DIRECTIONAL SIGN
New Fishing Pier
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cthom1220...
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Dirty towne house”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We booked our stay with this owner the first week of August, we drove 14 hours to get to the town house to find the place had not been cleaned prior to our arrival. The bed sheets on the downstairs bed had something brown on the sheets , totally disgusting in my opinion.All other beds had not been made or sheets washed. The towels hanging in the bathroom had brown stuff on them. We paid for a cleaning fee included in with the price of our stay, well we attempted to contact the owner thru numerous emails asking that our cleanimg deposit be given back to us since we had to clean the sheets and all before we could even lay down to rest but not one reponse back has been made by the owner to our emails,we have been totally ignored. The toilets do not flush good. You can only leave the air on 75. So in my opinion I would not use this place for a vacation spot. I gave plenty of time for a response back, so this is why im leaving such a bad review. If the owner had been decent enough to respond back and give us our money back this would not have come to this. Im sure he wouldnt want to drive 14 houts to dirty sheets!

Aug 21, 2017
In reading your review , I find this very hard to believe . We have the townhouse professionally cleaned for every tenant before they check in . The people who do this for us have never had any issues with tenants checking in to our unit complaining about things like this . They do a complete deep clean and strip all the beds and wash everything . If the place was as bad as you say it was why didn't you call the property manager to complain as soon as you found the so called problem ? We leave a book with all contact numbers with instructions to call in case of problems and in the material I sent you it was very clear to call if there were any problems . My manager never received any calls from you .
You say you tried to contact the owner numerous times about this , in looking at my messages on Home Away from you I do not see any messages about your complaint . The only message I received from you was you could not figure out how to turn on the TV . I sent you a message with instructions immediately ! You never responded.

The air conditioning thermostat has a message above it regarding the temperature in the unit. It suggests leaving it at 75 in the summer because if you turn it down too low the lines will freeze. This is very common in Florida with the very hot temperatures . If the lines freeze the AC won't work and a repairman has to come to fix the problem . There are ceiling fans in all the rooms to help keep the rooms cool .

Any problem you had when you checked in should have been reported immediately so it could have been resolved . You did not do this .

Chuck
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for the review and I am happy you enjoyed your stay . We try to make sure everyone has the same experience .

Chuck
Monica B
Henrietta
“Could have been cleaner”
Reviewed August 22, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location, spacious and lovely. Needs to be clean. Couches look old well used. Can do with a bit of fixing up. Was really not value for money.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 15, 2017
The home is deep cleaned before every guest arrives as standard operating procedure. If there was a problem you did not contact our management company to inform them . The couches are a few years old and the unit is constantly being maintained and updated . Also if you had any problems you did not contact me to inform me of any issues .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing