“Beautiful home with plenty of room for multiple...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bill C
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Beautiful home with plenty of room for multiple families.”
Reviewed March 10, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

My family travelled with 7 people (originally 9) for a wedding. We chose this place based on the size and bedroom quantity. The house had everything you would need, two big master suites with private baths, 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds, each with their own private bath and a bedroom on the first floor with a queen bed with the bathroom separate but sort of private.

The living areas had plenty of seating with pretty nice furniture. The dining area was big enough for 7 or 8, using the bar as 2 seats.

The outside space was nice, seating for more than 8-10 people. The gas grill worked ok, was difficult to keep lit but we managed through that. The pool was nice and clean overlooking conservation land, so peaceful.

My only issue would have been how close the houses are to each other. Luckily for us, nobody was on either side of us during our stay. The houses are no more than 10 ft. away from each other.

The pool table in the garage wasn't very nice, uneven, but kept our nephew amused for a little while.

It was nice having the washer/dryer, got to clean the clothes for the travel back home.

All in all, I would stay there again if I was renting in that area. Was definitely close to the parks, shopping and grocery stores. Being there for a wedding, most of our focus was on wedding related events so we didn't do a lot of scoping out the area. We were 30 minute from downtown Orlando where we needed to be most of the time, so not too far.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space for everyone
Liked least: How close the houses were, the pool table was kind of old and uneven.
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
RsXOX
“Horrible! Photos are deceiving and NO management for filthy house.”
Reviewed January 4, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked this house for a family reunion based on the very misleading photos published here.
We arrived late and I noticed dirty dishes, dirty towels and filthy sheets. The Pillows had so much filth! I immediately contacted the management company as well as Flip Key. Bruna from DePaula Realty only responded once and said "dishes are for decorations and pillows aren't new ". So rude! I asked Bruna repeatedly to come and see the horrible condition of the house and got No response.
Flip Key was nice but apparently has no quality assurance. That was really disappointing.
The Dishwasher and dryer did not work at all.
I'm Pursuing a full refund via my credit card and my attorney.
The Furniture is literally from either a dumpster or the flea market. I could go on and on, but it's very depressing.
Avoid this trap!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing