We spent last week at Caribe Cove. The 2 bedroom condo we had was beautiful and was clean. We were in building 4 at the back so it was quiet, we really didn't hear any other guests. My only complaints are: I thought that not supplying dish soap, only one package of soap for the dishwasher, only two rolls of t. paper was on the "cheap" side. I have stayed in other resorts and these were provided. I didn't find the staff very helpful when asking for places to shop or information about tickets. Finally there is only the one pool and it is crowded...even when the resort is not that busy. Other comments about the traffic on 192 and I4 is correct, it's not an easy place to get around. Overall it was a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee