Caribe Cove Resort Orlando
$231
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$98
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$102
$94
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$171
$101
QualityInn
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
$76
ComfortInn
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$146
$117
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$111
$108
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
$54
$47
Hotels.com
1,065 results
All reviewscleaning feeliving roomfree dvd rentalsfull kitchensteam roomthree bedroomwasher and dryerlaundry roomhigh chairtoilet papernew mattressestwin bedsstayed in buildingthird bedroomdisney parksscreened patiodvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My family had a great stay at the resort. In my opinion its more like an apartment not a resort. We stayed in building 4 & villa 207 in the back of the property. The villa was a two bedroom two bath; the master bedroom had a king size bed and the second room had two twins. Both rooms had cable tv, large closets, hangers and ample drawer space. Both bathrooms were large; the master bath had a large tub. The bathroom had a blow dryer. The kitchen was large and stocked with kitchen needs. The living room was comfortable and there is a table for six.

Over all a great stay. About 10 minutes from Disney and 25 minutes to Universal. Very close to gift shops, grocery store, and restaurants.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank adgt123
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This was the second time that I have stayed at this resort the first time was last year.This year we stayed three nights in Dec. The first time I stayed here the only real complaint that I had was that the beds were really uncomfortable, however this time I knew to ask for the rooms with the new mattresses so we had no problems with the beds. Unfortunately, this time we had problems with the ice machine so I went to the front office to let them know and also to tell them that there was a nice size hole in the wall I did not want them to blame us for the whole. The lady at the front said that they would send someone up to fix the ice machine, but they never did and we were to busy to keep hounding them to send someone to fix it. What I also don't understand is that the receptionist knew that there was a nice size whole in the wall and yet she still put me in that room? This is not a cheap place to stay so I expect to at least not have to look at a hole in the living room area during my stay. I also noticed that since we stayed in the three bedroom villa this time we noticed in the third bedroom there is a glass like window that shines a whole lot of light into the room from the outside walkway and there is nothing you can use to cover this window up so it makes sleeping difficult if you like a dark room. On the up side I really do love the location of this resort and it is never to crowded or noisy it has a very relaxing environment, and I also like that the villas are great sizes, and are stocked with almost anything you need. I am still undecided if I will go back here next year or check out something else.

Room Tip: Always ask for the villas with new mattresses.
2  Thank shanny0818
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Just stayed seven nights at Caribe Cove on a Disney trip with my daughters family. It was all that was stated and more. We had little ones that needed to come home to a full house. That is what we got! The kitchen, laundry and bathrooms were great.. The pool and hot tub were enjoyed by all and the staff at the property were very nice and helpful. They arranged for a rental van for us and made sure we were taken care of when we needed something. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Vicky R
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stayed here last weekend. Place has a great staff, beautifully maintained grounds and is very clean. The room we had 5-501 had the worst beds I have ever slept on! Wyndham spend some money and refurbish the place furniture is tired and beds are worn out. Also the carpeting needs to be replaced with tile floors. TV's are ancient. But you do have a dvd player and one free movie a night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Keith O, General Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

We are working with Owners on replacing their beds and we will contact this owner directly to hopefully have them replace as we want everyone to have a good experience

Keith Odza

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed here with 5 adults and couldn't be happier.

Amazingly low price, great property with a great facilities, and awesome place to stay. Only drawback is not much else in the immediate area, you need to drive 5 minutes into town for any stores/restaurants but it's still worth it. Furniture in the room is a little older but still in good shape and clean. Had quiet, good nights sleep during our stay. Best place I've stayed for the value especially, we will be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends