“It was a nice clean space”

Caribe Cove Resort Orlando
Ranked #15 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed 2/18-2/24
My family including 3 adults including myself & 4 kids stay in a 3 bd suite, and I can actually say the place was very clean & the decor was updated which is always nice. The only thing that I would complain about was the beds were very umcomfortable I could actually fill the springs coming out which isnt good especially when you have spent a full day at one of the parks you want to shower & relax in a comfy BED. The pricing was actually pretty reasonable for 7 days it was 596,one thing people need to be aware of that there is a separate fee for a cleaning fee which was an extra $130 at time of check in. My impression was for $130 I thought personnel would come in make the beds up one day, or take the trash & etc and that didnt happen. We are the type of family who cleans up once we finally departure, make beds, clean tubs, wash towels, and etc. I just thought that was another way for them to con you out of some more $$.So just be aware of that, but regardless of that issue I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed February 24, 2013

OK, the outside is nice and clean, furniture decor is nice. The carpet was full of stains, the beds were rock hard, pillows were smelly like head grease in a old pillow and flat. While hanging out at the pool, we over heard another couple saying how bad the beds were. Steam room didn't work. Then while we were packing up, the family next car over said they hadn't slept in 3 days because of the beds. There neightbors went to Walmart and slept on king air mattress. BTW I was in room 304. Nice view of the woods.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank rawasduke
Keith O, General Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments and as each of these condominiums are individually owned we are working with each owner to update their units including mattresses if necessary. Mattress comfort is critical to each and every guest, however everyone does have different opinions on how a mattress should feel.

We will address this issue directly.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We paid $300 when it was all said & done for two nights. We had a 3 bedroom condo with a pull-out couch, so it could sleep 8 people. The place is about 6 miles from Disney--not far at all. We stayed 2 nights & feel we received an excellent value. They're renovating the rooms & you can tell. It's definitely easy to get ripped off in Orlando and it's nice when you find a value!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed for 7 nights and we were extremely happy with our condo - 2br 2 bath. I clorox everything and there wasn't any residue of dust or dirt when I re-cleaned. Only thing I found was couches were a little musty - I stayed off of them. Rooms were huge, washer and dryer helped a lot (dishwasher leaked) but all in all our stay was great. Pool and pool area were spotless. Would refer anyone to stay here. Disney parks were between 5-10 minutes away.

1  Thank willieboyzern
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was so surprised by this hotel it was lovely :) The rooms was so clean and was huge compared to any hotel I've been before. The swimming pool is so cute but in the little shop it doesn't have a lot of stuff in it so I would advise to get a few things before you come back at night but they have drinks and a few things :) The bigger rooms had huge beds which could fit about 3 or 4 people and that is no joke but sometimes it got boring when we had to travel a while to get to a few places so if you have kids it may be better to get a closer hotel to some of the theme parks.

P.s I gave the restaurant a bad marking because I can't even remember there being one or knowing about it :)

Room Tip: We had a higher room which had a lovely view! But any room would be lovley :)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the size and cleanliness of the 2 bedroom/2 bath condo we rented. I can't believe we got it for less than the price of a low end hotel room. We had a huge kitchen, walk in closets, huge bathrooms, huge bedrooms and a big screened porch plus laundry room, den and dining room. More than enough room for 3 people. We saved money by cooking in the condo for a few meals instead of eating out. It is conveniently located to Disney and there is a super Target within 4 miles. Tons of restaurants nearby. I can honestly say I've never stayed anywhere so clean. The management was very professional, nice and helpful. Seriously, i don't have a single complaint! We will definitely book here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in 3102… excellent room and highly recommended. No shuttle to parks; must have your own ca...
4  Thank Aseinga
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I booked this multi-condo facility on bookit.com. because pictures on the site were very appealing. Upon arrival, we too were hit with an $80 cleaning fee which we were not expecting. The 2 BR Aruba condo unit was very nice, clean and well appointed - looked exactly as pictured. There is a screened area off of the living room where you can sit at night and not be bothered by bugs. The pool is located at the entrance to the facility, just behind the reception area. The units are far from the pool area and may need to drive from your unit. The pool was sufficient, but may not large enough to accommodate the amount of visitors on a busy day. The reception area is small but the staff is personable. There is a very small 'store' to purchase tanning lotions, snacks, etc . This area is farther away from the Disney area, with many restaurants within a short driving distance. We are golfers and this facility met our requirement very nicely. We did not use the pool, but being off season, it was not extremely crowded. There is a sauna and fitness area off of the reception/pool area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends