I was so surprised by this hotel it was lovely :) The rooms was so clean and was huge compared to any hotel I've been before. The swimming pool is so cute but in the little shop it doesn't have a lot of stuff in it so I would advise to get a few things before you come back at night but they have drinks and a few things :) The bigger rooms had huge beds which could fit about 3 or 4 people and that is no joke but sometimes it got boring when we had to travel a while to get to a few places so if you have kids it may be better to get a closer hotel to some of the theme parks.
P.s I gave the restaurant a bad marking because I can't even remember there being one or knowing about it :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee