Stayed for 3 nights in December in building 3 on the second floor. We stayed in 2 bedroom and 2 bath unit. The rooms were very clean and spacious. It also was stocked with kitchen utensils like cups, dishware, silverware and so on. It is a great place to relax barely any noise and the staff were very kind. The only reason I did not give it a 5 rating was because (1) there is not much for kids to do on property. I think there should be a game room. (2) The beds are HORRIBLE the springs feel like they are coming out of the mattresses and its so hard to get a good night sleep on it. However I would still definitely come back on our next visit this is one of the best places I have stayed at a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee