We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it. The only negative things we found were the outdated furniture and worn carpet. Remember this is like home so you will need to buy things like toilet paper and paper towels. The washer and dryer in unit was great, we used it a lot. We would definitely stay at Caribe Cove again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee