Caribe Cove is one of the best kept secrets in Kissimmee. We have stayed there several times and just love it. It's quiet, away from all the traffic of the theme parks, but still close enough to them to be convenient. The word must be getting out, however. We recommended it to our friends when they traveled to Disney World and they were fully booked. The condos are huge so that you can spread out and not be cramped in a hotel room. They are well maintained and close to a lot of good restaurants and the grocery store, Publix. We wouldn't stay anywhere else when we visit. Also, right up 192 is a great restaurant called Miller's Ale House. Don't miss it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee