“Good value lunch menu”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Visited this restaurant for lunch for the first time today - very good selection of great value items for lunch, and great service too. Try the sliders with the soup or salad included in the price, and the complimentary garlic biscuits were very nice indeed!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We discovered Ruby Tuesday by mistake in another State so knew that we could expect an excellent meal. They serve the best ribs we have had anywhere and steaks, chicken and fish are pretty good too. An excellent salad bar is available and all for a pretty reasonable price. The waiting staff and all cheerful and friendly and it makes for a pleasurable dining experience. We have been back again and again on our various trips!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

It has been several years since I visited a Ruby Tuesday. I remembered a huge and fabulous salad bar so when we were looking for a place to have out evening meal while on vacation I looked for a Ruby Tuesday. The big highway sign in front had 2 letters burned out which made my spouse a little suspicious about the quality of the place. We were seated immediately and I quickly checked out the anticipated salad bar and was disappointed. Pretty normal fare and not huge. The floor around the salad bar and the salad bar itself were messy with dropped food. The salad bar did get wiped down once while we were there. My daughter commented that it is hard to keep a salad bar clean (I wonder how other pales do it). The selections on the salad bar were fresh and replenished quickly. Our server was funny and attentive but gave us a little too much personal information. We had soups, salad bar, and andwiches. Overall our meals were good and I will not avoid Ruby Tuesday again, but will not go out of my way to eat there either. It wasn't what I remembered.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had a really lovely meal at Ruby Tuesdays this evening. We had a shrimp fondu starter to share and then all had really lovely well cooked main courses. We were so full we could not manage a sweet, but Kim our waitress who was really helpful brought us three free cup cakes as she said we had to wait a lo

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My favourite restaurant of all time.

Eat here multiple times every stay in Kissimmee, Food, service and value this place nails it every time.

I hope it stays that way, has been for at least 3 years!