“The best burgers in USA”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2012

In my opinion they make the best burgers in USA. They have pleasant people to serve you and very pleasant place to eat.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We went to Ruby Tuesday's tonight. Had the Steak and Lobster special at just $14.99. Service was great thanks to Aylssa our waitress who really looked after us well. Will probably visit again before the end of our holiday.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

OK, I have to admit, I was a little afraid to eat here after ready other's reviews.

But SUPRISE! We were promply seated, and this was at 6pm on a Friday evening. The waitor was very attentive and fast. He checked with our table thru the meal to see if we needed anything.

When the food arrived, not only was it piping HOT, but cooked to perfection. I had the special Lobster tail & filet. The steak was cooked med rare, as I had requested, and the lobster tail was succulent and tender. As always, the salad bar was awesome...fresh greens and plenty of choices.

After this visit, I have to say that I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

when we walked through the door the smell should have been enough to turn us away, but we love our local sarasota ruby tuesdays so gave it a shot.
once i made my way to the salad bar though, we had to cancel out order and leave. it offered a fraction of the selection im accustomed too, the green peppers were visibly slimy and the zucchini was rotten.
the little bit of service we received was very slow. we are both very lean and still our booth had very little breathing room between the seat and the table. extremely uncomfortable

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Steaks were very good and the salad bar - help yourself - was good too. Prices good and would return but for one thing - did not like it that we were eating and a server was vaccuming the carpet around us. I thought that was extremely rude and should be done when everyone has left. Wiping tables down and general clearing up is one thing but vaccuming carpets is a no no. Our particular server was a bit surly too, so not a brilliant experience, other than the food was very good. Visited a ruby TTuesday in Atlanta once and couldnt have been more different excellent service, friendly helpful servers, brilliant food. ~Maybe these are franchises which could account for the difference but there should not really be any.