Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

More Info
from $63.99
More Info
2,211 results
All reviews boat ride night tour half hour tour baby alligator air boat ear defenders bald eagles great fun fun ride real florida free tickets snails their natural habitat local wildlife great trip bird life eggs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was actually my 3rd time at Boggy Creek Airboat Tours. I first visited over 15 years ago when I took my kids, then again about 5 years ago with my girlfriend, and my last visit was just over a week ago with my grandson.

He absolutely loved it, was out for an hours trip, not the aligator tour but a sightseeing tour. I think its great value and gets you out of Orlando for a short while and see what else this lovely place has to offer.

We also did a spot of archery which to be honest was a tad overpriced a half a dozen arrows $5 but he enjoyed himself so its money well spent.

Thanks again.

Date of experience: September 2019
boggycreekmain, Manager at Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for visiting us again and providing this feedback! Glad you had a great time!

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Went on this air boat ride looking for alligators it was really cool, boat captain was really informative and very pleasant

Date of experience: April 2019
boggycreekmain, Manager at Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

I remember doing an airboat ride in Florida when I was a child and I loved it so one of the first things I looked at when I knew we were going to Florida was doing an airboat ride.
I’m so glad we did this as my kids loved every minute of it as did my wife. Our guide was really nice and very knowledgable about the wildlife.
We didn’t see any gators but that didn’t matter as we had really enjoyed the ride and the wildlife we did see.
If you are thinking of doing this I would it was great .

Date of experience: August 2019

We loved reading your review! Next time maybe try our night tour, that’s when we can guarantee alligator sightings. Thank you!

Reviewed September 4, 2019

This is a better boat ride than the others in the area and not as expensive. The staff were good it was easy to find and book and the kids enjoyed the ride on the fast airboats. We will be back to this place for the evening ride as we went during the day. The best time is early morning when the wild life are out in the cool sun.

Date of experience: April 2019
boggycreekmain, Manager at Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

We sure loved you review! Can’t wait to see you back! Please let us know how we could earn more stars in your rating

Reviewed September 4, 2019

They say you will see lots of wild life and we did as far as birds is concerned, but only 1 alligator
Not worth the money for 30 mins

Date of experience: April 2019

We are sorry you didn’t see as much wildlife as you had expected on your tour. There are many things that contribute to the amount of wildlife you would see on any given tour. The time of year, the time of day and the temperature. We advise to come early in the morning or at night during the summer, and the middle of the day (when it’s the warmest) during the winter. We do have a tour that we guarantee alligator sightings. We guarantee it at night, since alligators are nocturnal, and move around the most at night