“Good size and configuration, conveniently located”
other travelers have booked this property
Paradise Palms Resort and Community Pool
Private Deck and Pool is South Faced House exteriors. Main entrance and parking outside.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Private Deck and Pool is South Faced
House exteriors. Main entrance and parking outside.
Quality and comfortable furniture in the living room
Cosy and comfortable living area. 55' TV with DVD
Spacious Master Bedroom 2 with King Size Bed and en-suite bathroom
Spacious Master Bedroom 2 with King Size Bed and en-suite bathroom
Bedroom Detail
Bedroom with Bunk Bed
One of four full bathrooms
Faucet and Granite Counter Top
Dining Area
Kitchen with Bar Chairs
From Living Room
Pool and Sun Deck
Pool and Sun Deck - south faced view with view to the lush green parlm trees
Pool lightening
Layout
Resort Community Pool
Fun for the kids
Paradise Palms Resort Community Spa Area
Double Tennis Court and Baseball
Paradise Palms Resort Community Childrens Pool
Serene morning view in the gardens of Paradise Palms resort.
Clubhouse - Beautiful layout
Universal Orlando
Rollercoaster at SeaWorld
Epcot Fireworks
Front view and parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good size and configuration, conveniently located”
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa was perfectly located for all the Disney parks although Universal and Sea World are a little further. On site there is a good sized communal pool in addition to the plug pool at the villa, both where clean and tidy. The villa itself fitted us perfectly with four of the bedrooms being doubles. The linen was all good on arrival although the towels are getting near the end of their life. General cleanliness on arrival was good but some more cleaning materials would have been useful as we stayed two weeks. I would definitely use again/

Your age range 50-64
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for your review, very much appreciated. I notice your comments about the towels which I will bring forward to my management
Thanks,
douglas l
“Very pleased”
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We were very pleased! This was the first time we stayed in Florida for a month! Found it online and was very happy with the results! Didn't know anything about the resort and loved it! Had a few hiccups but were resolved! Alan the head of mantainance was great! Thanks for a wonderful vacation!

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks Douglas, very pleased you liked it and looking forward seeing you again.
regards
Tracy R
“Very dirty”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Unfortunately the house,which is in a perfect location for Disney and in a beautiful community with a beautiful community pool, was very dirty. Every shower and tub had mold, the kitchen sink had mold, the washing machine had mold. One sink did not drain, one shower did not drain causing you to stand in dirty water. The carpets were dirty, stained and unswept when we arrived. The ceiling fans had a large amount of dirt on them that was blown around when you turned them on. The towels were thread bear, Only a few wash cloths were found . The couch was dirty and smelled bad. The grout in the floor tile was black with dirt. House alarm did not work, Tv Remote did not work, wifi so slow we gave up on it . We found several cockroaches. The house could be very nice but would not recommend in its present state.

lisampace
Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
“Excellent!!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Trond, we cannot thank you enough for letting us use your house for the week. Everything was better than expected and you were so easy to get in touch with and so quick to reply back to emails. The house is in a perfect location and very quiet area. We were very happy, highly impressed and will definitely be using it again. Thanks so much!!!! Lisa Pace (Harris)

Feb 11, 2017
Thank you for staying with us, Lisa and thank you for a great review. Hope to see you sometimes in the future.
Reviewed November 28, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Feb 11, 2017
Thanks for staying with us and for leaving a review. I've tried to address all your isssues with my management which ususally do a very good job. We have high standards regarding cleaning and this is the overall highest priority for me. I also made them go through all the isssues you had regarding bulbs, painting and faucet. I can see this has now been taken care of. Sorry that you had to discover this first. I try to stay regularly in contact with my management in order to stay on top of any issues.
I hope your next visit will provide a much better experience!
Janette20...
“It was great”
Reviewed September 7, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

It's my second time staying at paradise palms, two different locations n I enjoyed both.. Satisfying to myself n my family. Definitely would come back

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 9, 2016
Dear Janette, Thank you for staying and thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We hope to welcome you back to the property in the near future. regards, Trond
K_Days37
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“BEST VACATION EVER”
Reviewed September 1, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I usually dont leave reviews, but since im sure some people who look online to book a home to rent may not have do e this before. Meaning i never booked a rental through a t 3rd party before and how you always hear horror stories....Well let me began by saying this home is in no way a horror but modern, enjoyable, big, well decorated, in a good location. I will recommend this place to Familes looking for a good time and space to strectch out.

My Family are already taking about going back to the same place next year.

Oh, yeah and all my friends i showed our pictures too of this property all say the same thing "that home is nice"

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 3, 2016
Dear Kay,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to your friends. We hope to welcome you back to the property in the near future.
regards,
Trond
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing