“Home from home and extremely close to disney”
other travelers have booked this property
South facing pool
Master bedroom with ensuite Queen bedroom
Check Availability
Olaf at Hollywood Studios
Toys and games
iPod dock and TV
Lounge
Kitchen with new cooker, microwave and dishwasher
Small selection of the numerous Disney dressing -p clothes
Books and DVDs
Dining area
Tigger and Pooh at EPCOT
Games room
Dolphin show
Disney pop-up tent and cuddly toys!
Air hockey table
Baby items - plus crib available
Kitchen and laundry area
Aquatica
New lounge furniture
Epcot at night
Sea World
Shaded patio area with brand new furniture
Magic Kingdom fireworks
Lounge
For coffee lovers :-)
Look how close we are to Disney!
Frozen family
Shrek family
Mickey and Minnie
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ianHudder...
Huddersfield
“Home from home and extremely close to disney”
Reviewed October 9, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Your review:

This was a lovely, extremely clean and comfortable home, Tracey was an excellent host, and we had no problems. The house felt safe and secure and had everything we needed. It only took 5 to 8 mins to disney WOW. The swimming pool was lovely, the games room very well equipped and there was even dressing up clothes for children. I cannot fault anything any with this home

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Reviewed September 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and games room.
Liked least: lack of pool furniture
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2014 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Other
A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything I needed and more! Excellent!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I stayed with my father, fiance, and two kids (boy 7 1/2 yr. old, girl 6 yr. old) and this home fit us perfectly! Everyone had their own area and we still had plenty of room to be together as well. Perfect for our non-traditional family!
The game room was fabulous! Pool table, ping pong, air hockey, Foosball, and darts. We expected just the basic amenities but found much, much more! There were ponchos for the rain, toys galore for the kids, several princess dresses for my daughter (which she adored), pool floats, and pool toys.
The owner was absolutely wonderful and stayed in communication with me the whole time. She was even kind enough to give me a list (and directions) of nearby stores to grocery shop at. She even took the time to call me in a different country to make sure I was comfortable with my rental and answer any questions I had.
The manager came by the home when we arrived to make sure everything was good, which of course it was. The home was very clean and we felt very comfortable.
We are from Colorado so we didn't use the pool heat and were fine but if you are from a warmer climate and used to that, get the pool heat. It would be worth the extra $.
It took us about 7 minutes to get to Disney World which was amazing!! And we spent one day going to the atlantic Coast (Cocoa Beach) and one day going to the Gulf Coast (St. Petersburg) and each were about 2 hours away and I highly recommend going to at least 1 for that beach experience.
I cannot recommend this vacation rental enough. This was the best rental experience I have ever had. I even managed to impress my dad, and he's the pickiest man you'll ever meet! In my opinion this was better than staying on Disney property or a hotel. It was much more private, we had more space, and for less money!
If we ever travel to Florida again I will be renting this property!
Thank you for sharing your home with us, it truly made our trip!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
DeAnna052...
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Everything I needed and more! Excellent!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

It took us about 7 minutes to get to Disney World which was amazing!! And we spent one day going to the Atlantic Coast (Cocoa Beach) and one day going to the Gulf Coast (St. Petersburg) and each were about 2 hours away and I highly recommend going to at least 1 for that beach experience.
If we ever travel to Florida again I will be renting this property!
Thank you for sharing your home with us, it truly made our trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hard to pick, I'd have to say location is everything and this place has it.
Liked least: The beds were squeaky (really wasn't that bad)
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
UK
Reviewed May 5, 2014 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderfully comfortable home away from home!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much. It was clean, comfortable, and convenient; three truly important factors when staying on vacation. Tracey was very accommodating and helpful and made sure that we had everything we needed. The pool was terrific and the kids took advantage of the pool table and games in the garage. Each day we headed to Disney and then came back to relax and go for a swim-it was that close and convenient. Overall, we were extremely happy that we made the choice to stay at this spacious and clean home as opposed to the small hotel room we had first planned. We even ended up staying an additional night and both Tracey and alan (the manager) made it an easy for us. We highly recommend it!

People with disabilities Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing